Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got another letter in his hand ... wonder if they delayed it again

Guess we have to wait for his YouTube update?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Too busy with his sex toy business............who is going to buy a mould of his hand, answers on a postcard please :)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Spotted him on his sisters stories, seems like he's playing football in the park. Socially distanced as per 🙄

Reactions: 4
Cant verify if this is true but if it is - interesting that there are no accompanying YouTube videos showing what a big laugh it is like usual
I reckon he's been given some very strong words of advice by the police about his behaviour and it's finally sunk in.

Reactions: 10
It definitely seems like they are pressing charges, cos otherwise he would have said he was free no?

Wonder if anyone actually wins his golden ticket thing on the 26th?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is his golden ticket thing similar to the Mollie Mae one where she got into a lot of trouble over it not being transparent on how the ticket was chosen?

Reactions: 5
It definitely seems like they are pressing charges, cos otherwise he would have said he was free no?

Wonder if anyone actually wins his golden ticket thing on the 26th?
I so so hope they are proceeding with it.

Reactions: 5
Cant verify if this is true but if it is - interesting that there are no accompanying YouTube videos showing what a big laugh it is like usual
It’s time to face a music and instead of twatty “Dooooobaaaaai” shout out Wooorrmmwood Scrubs each morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s time to face a music and instead of twatty “Dooooobaaaaai” shout out Wooorrmmwood Scrubs each morning.
Only on the first morning before he meets all the scary fuckers. He won't do well in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw Stephen Bear today. 😂 I go to the same marshes as him and I saw him walking alone on his phone. His arse is massive built like a brick house. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.