Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love it if someone who he has wronged has guessed his password and gets 250k out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It makes me laugh his Dad keeps banging on about getting in touch with Rupert Murdoch 🤣🙄

Also none of them are winning an Oscar for acting, especially the as Dad and that part in the kitchen when he bangs on the window at the imaginary person, give it a rest not fooling anyone cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They will not get rupert murdoch on the phone hes 89 and lives in australia.
Oh yeah bet old Rupz is shaking in his Christian Dior slippers with the thought of Stephens chavtastic family giving him a “call”. Ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All this stuff he talks about saving the world. Giving masks out and handed £20 notes out to the homeless- he must think we are stupid. He knows exactly what he’s doing and it’s just taking the piss out of the whole situation. His dad and brother are just as bad for encouraging it and playing up. Ever likely he is the way he is when they enable him. The whole family are one big joke.

Reactions: 21
They will not get rupert murdoch on the phone hes 89 and lives in australia.
Its a long long time since Murdoch lived in Australia.
Hes got US citizenship and splits his time between there and England.
He was in the news recently getting his cold vaccination through the NHS.

Reactions: 1
Its a long long time since Murdoch lived in Australia.
Hes got US citizenship and splits his time between there and England.
He was in the news recently getting his cold vaccination through the NHS.
Ive gotten it wrong, hes australian born. He is 89 though i think.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just caught up on the latest video. The worst acting over his “death threat”, I’ve seen better acting in the school nativity 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
He gets a ‘death threat’ through the letterbox on his door not the one on his gates that look like they were locked up and the first thing he does is pass it over to whoever’s filming?! Hmmm ok would you not drop it and report it to the police? Hey Stephen may I suggest that you use the £250,000 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣(like duck he has that kinda money) your offering for insta on acting lessons for you and your family your not kidding anyone!

Reactions: 12
He gets a ‘death threat’ through the letterbox on his door not the one on his gates that look like they were locked up and the first thing he does is pass it over to whoever’s filming?! Hmmm ok would you not drop it and report it to the police? Hey Stephen may I suggest that you use the £250,000 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣(like duck he has that kinda money) your offering for insta on acting lessons for you and your family your not kidding anyone!
and if he really did have £250,000 to spare, would he not upgrade from a very small, end of terrace new build?
Editing to add there is nowt wrong with a new build etc, but he makes out he is something he isn't so if he had that spare cash he would upgrade

Reactions: 6
I think his management is Rome who was/is Jenna and Juliens manager/friend.

She follows him on twitter and tweeted out to see if any of her followers work at Instagram as one of her clients has been locked out of their account...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.