Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact he is releasing these tit statements, makes me think he is going to represent himself in court (him getting his dad to complain to the papers) he is running low on money, he won't want to spend it on lawyers when he would rather spend it on showing off designer clothes etc. If he does represent himself, I would pay to see him get annihilated by the prosecution 🤣
He has said before that he will represent himself. He might take that blow up lawyer he had when he threatened to sue Charlotte, would probably do a better job 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gonna catch up with this thread so sorry for where this lands -

I’m honestly surprised he’s not had the tit beaten out of him for being a sex offender x 2...?

Still only on page 6 but which borough is he in does anyone know? I know it’s against rules to ask for address so pls don’t share the property listing / street, but he gives off big Surrey vibes to me with that ridiculous put on voice x

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

I’m honestly surprised he’s not had the tit beaten out of him for being a sex offender x 2...?

Still only on page 6 but which borough is he in does anyone know? I know it’s against rules to ask for address so pls don’t share the property listing / street, but he gives off big Surrey vibes to me with that ridiculous put on voice x
His postcode is somewhere in the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He lost the case against Charlotte for not even turning up so if this one goes to court and he does the same it won’t just be a default outcome. I think he genuinely thinks it is a minor accusation and will blow over because he is so delusional. I really hope he is give a very sharp shock!

Reactions: 16
He has no cctv in his house?
I’m sure he admitted that he had cctv
Well wasn’t this how it was filmed?!

He lost the case against Charlotte for not even turning up so if this one goes to court and he does the same it won’t just be a default outcome. I think he genuinely thinks it is a minor accusation and will blow over because he is so delusional. I really hope he is give a very sharp shock!
I like how he said he didn’t even know about it.. if that’s the case they can do a statutory declaration and apply to the court to reopen the case (or they can at the mags so assume can do the same at crown etc)

Reactions: 2
His postcode is somewhere in the thread
Thank you - I think it must have been deleted cos I couldn’t see it, which area is he in? Confused why ppl have contacted Essex police if he’s in London xx

ETA though LOVE you guys for reporting him to the police and his YouTube ✊🏻

Reactions: 4
Thank you - I think it must have been deleted cos I couldn’t see it, which area is he in? Confused why ppl have contacted Essex police if he’s in London xx

ETA though LOVE you guys for reporting him to the police and his YouTube ✊🏻
Pretty sure he lives in Essex. His parents and where he grew up is east London

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It blows my mind the way he and his family are acting in these YouTube videos... are they forgetting he’s brought this on by himself? It’s infuriating they forget he posted that video to his only fans without the woman’s consent (and then of course not knowing she was being filmed!!) and even had the cheek to up his subscription?! 🤬 he could easily stay away from social media now and accept that his 5 mins of fame are over and return to a normal job to keep him afloat, but he can’t bear the thought of losing this ‘lifestyle’ and image he tries to portray. I’m embarrassed for him watching this, but was too curious to not watch!! Car crash tv! oh and robs attempts at reading... good lord!!

Sorry I was only part way through the latest ep when writing my last comment and had to write again!!! What the duck is with the second “die you c**t” letters they keep making up themselves🥴 by the looks of it he and Rob have sat together cutting out letters from The Sun and glued it together. Imagine the lengths you go to in the hope you get another headline about yourself! Anyone notice the nasty stains on Rob’s dressing gown too 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The latest episode on YouTube had me howling at the end wtf is with the tit note he put there himself just like the car one yesterday..
Tomorrow’s plot line will be another die you bleep note on his mums Fiat 500 or through his parents front door.. I shouldn’t even laugh but are people actually really that thick to believe anything he says 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It blows my mind the way he and his family are acting in these YouTube videos... are they forgetting he’s brought this on by himself? It’s infuriating they forget he posted that video to his only fans without the woman’s consent (and then of course not knowing she was being filmed!!) and even had the cheek to up his subscription?! 🤬 he could easily stay away from social media now and accept that his 5 mins of fame are over and return to a normal job to keep him afloat, but he can’t bear the thought of losing this ‘lifestyle’ and image he tries to portray. I’m embarrassed for him watching this, but was too curious to not watch!! Car crash tv! oh and robs attempts at reading... good lord!!

Sorry I was only part way through the latest ep when writing my last comment and had to write again!!! What the duck is with the second “die you c**t” letters they keep making up themselves🥴 by the looks of it he and Rob have sat together cutting out letters from The Sun and glued it together. Imagine the lengths you go to in the hope you get another headline about yourself! Anyone notice the nasty stains on Rob’s dressing gown too 🤢
Isnt working though is it. Not been in the papers a few days. Like my mum used to say it'll be everyone's chip shop paper now 🤣 bet Tia is fuming

Reactions: 8
What a disgusting pig. Has he been fined for ignoring the isolation rules since his holiday? Firstly for going away when it clearly wasnt a business trip in any way, then going to a police station without a mask (why did they let him get away with that?!) and then inside a petrol station without a mask yet again. I know someone who ignored the isolation rules after returning from a holiday and someone reported him, the police went to his house and gave him a £10k fine. How is this tw*t getting away with it. His family are enablers of this psychotic narcissist as is often the case with these nutters.

Reactions: 25
The latest episode on YouTube had me howling at the end wtf is with the tit note he put there himself just like the car one yesterday..
Tomorrow’s plot line will be another die you bleep note on his mums Fiat 500 or through his parents front door.. I shouldn’t even laugh but are people actually really that thick to believe anything he says 😂😂
God I was cringing at the bad acting he did at the end with the ‘death threat’ note - he’s so see through it’s embarrassing!

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Sadly, no one will beat the crap out of him for being a sex offender because its not kids. And hes not a ‘weirdo’ sadly a lot of ‘ladsladslads’ types like him won’t actually see the issue

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been discussed (I’m a newbie) but does anyone remember him from Shipwrecked? He was a bleeping moron then too... disappeared and then came back an even bigger moron! I can’t even believe the tit he’s posting on YouTube! I really hope he gets what he deserves this time 👏🏼

Reactions: 15
Bear you're acting is shocking! Stop trying to get people to feel sorry for you, you put that note there, how did they get past your gates? And you put the one on your car. If someone had genuinely done it you wouldn't have run out the house like Forrest gump, you'd have stayed in you house, locked the door and rung the police!

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has been discussed (I’m a newbie) but does anyone remember him from Shipwrecked? He was a bleeping moron then too... disappeared and then came back an even bigger moron! I can’t even believe the tit he’s posting on YouTube! I really hope he gets what he deserves this time 👏🏼
He has got worse with each show he has been on, his ego is huge. He acts the twit and gets attention so the next show he goes on he is a bigger twit.

I think the circulation of the sex tape is probably not even the worst thing he has done over the last few years. I think there will be more allegations to come at some point about his behaviour towards women.

He is vice, really creepy and disgusting. He looks like he needs a bath in bleach.

His whole demeanor is very off putting and disgusting.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.