Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I write legal documents for a living and this is NOT a document that any legal firm would release.
It’s actually embarrassing. I don’t like Georgia but I have to feel sorry for her here... totally shifting the blame onto her when she’s done nothing wrong. And claiming she’s enjoying the new attention too? Wrong.

Reactions: 25
So the statement says he had no CCTV & the garden was overlooked by neighbours, so is he going to try to claim a neighbour filmed it Even though it ended up on HIS only fans?!! Cause let’s face it,he really is that thick😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The note on the car was totally fake. The way his eyes turned to it and said parking ticket even though it looked nothing like a parking ticket. The way rob gets out the car too to film and then zooms in clearly on the note. The way he then says cameras and let’s go...
Gosh he does think everyone is stupid...
I fell for this 🥴

"A statement" so poorly written that it could not possibly have come from a "legal team," particularly when we all know he hasn't got a pot to piss in.

NB: A genuine legal team would NEVER rubbish an ongoing case as "immature and ridiculous rumours."

As for "actively campaigning" for the allegedly wrongly accused.....don't make me laugh!! 🤣🙄 He is deluded beyond belief!
Has his dad written this?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"A statement" so poorly written that it could not possibly have come from a "legal team," particularly when we all know he hasn't got a pot to piss in.

NB: A genuine legal team would NEVER rubbish an ongoing case as "immature and ridiculous rumours."

As for "actively campaigning" for the allegedly wrongly accused.....don't make me laugh!! 🤣🙄 He is deluded beyond belief!
He was the one who said in his YouTube video that he has been charged ... what a deluded idiot we have all said bailed he said charged!!! 🙄 playing the mental health card AGAIN !! Trying to shift the blame on someone else when it’s him in the wrong no one else

Reactions: 19
So the statement says he had no CCTV & the garden was overlooked by neighbours, so is he going to try to claim a neighbour filmed it Even though it ended up on HIS only fans?!! Cause let’s face it,he really is that thick😂
I’m sure he put a statement out at the time that “Georgia knew he had cctv and if she knew there was cctv in the garden and they had sex in the garden that she would have known it was recording” Something along those lines!

Reactions: 15

Didnt he put the video on his own only fans account??

Reactions: 8
It's like when a small child tries to get out of trouble by wildly changing their story. If he doesn't have cameras and is so upset, why has he not ever mentioned this fact?

Reactions: 14
I’ve done bigger shits than this bleeping “Bear”

He’s a little wanker he needs all his back teeth knocked out of him!

I can’t even bring myself to look him up on social media, being on ex on the beach or whatever the duck he was on is enough🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I honestly think he might go down for all this. I think they might make an example of him and I really hope they do.
Call me what you want for saying it but I think this planet Wikipedia be a better place without monsters like him, dirty predators that he’s now focusing on young girls. He makes my bleeping skin crawl. Jimmy Saville vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Go back to school Tia, learn to spell, learn correct grammar. You stupid little girl.
I don't think that person is sticking up for him , I'm guessing they think he's going to get away with it. If that makes sense.

He has no cctv in his house?
I’m sure he admitted that he had cctv

Reactions: 12
I'm so glad he isn't in the papers all the time again he loved the attention. Really hope they do make an example of him 🤞

His real lawyers (if he has them) must be pulling their hair out over all these statements he is releasing. I really hope they get used against him to show a lack of remorse and compassion.

Reactions: 24
Sorry if this has been discussed previously I’m new to this thread,
I know his insta has been “hacked”

but what about onlyfans? Does he not still earn money from that? Or is that closed too? Because he posted the Georgia vid?

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has been discussed previously I’m new to this thread,
I know his insta has been “hacked”

but what about onlyfans? Does he not still earn money from that? Or is that closed too? Because he posted the Georgia vid?
OnlyFans closed his account down due to the allegations, and at the (alleged) victims request.

Reactions: 13
I just watched his latest video.. its snowing and not much else to do.. his dad said ‘your on stuff now from the doctor’
However previously bear said he was always on stuff.
I guess its all irrelevant as this will all be recorded by doctors and in court it will come to light

Reactions: 17
The fact he is releasing these tit statements, makes me think he is going to represent himself in court (him getting his dad to complain to the papers) he is running low on money, he won't want to spend it on lawyers when he would rather spend it on showing off designer clothes etc. If he does represent himself, I would pay to see him get annihilated by the prosecution 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.