Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jem “loosey” and Sallie Axl lost theirs because of the xrated way of promoting onlyfans . The most successful girls on onlyfans just post a selfie and say link in bio and not a beggy swipe up with their fanny pretty much out

Reactions: 5
I saw Stephen again today, he was with some man I think it was his dad but I’m not too sure.

Reactions: 4
It’s surprising how we just hear nothing about it any more and no YouTube videos ..

Reactions: 4
6155CD4D-CC12-45E7-8CE6-4B498EFB8911.jpeg

Only because British girls know who you are and what you are like 🙄 the poor Spaniards.
B0A1AED3-E6B2-4DD9-ACB9-14607C115823.jpeg

the stupidity 😖

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Maybe we will never hear what happens to the case...
We will I’m sure. Police investigations can take a long time. If it’s dropped I’m sure he will be the first one shouting about it. And if he’s charged it will probably be in the media.

Reactions: 6
I was wondering if he’s been charged - hence why his YouTube etc has all stopped as his solicitor would of told him to stop being a complete moron. Maybe it’s not been reported in media to “give him a fair trial”.......not that I normally put much faith in our justice system but hoping this time they get it right 🙌🏻

Reactions: 10
I think in any way whether he’s charged or not-that’s the end of him. No one would ever touch him now.

“And that’s what arrogance and vanity do to you, children.
The End”.

Reactions: 19
I think Jem “loosey” and Sallie Axl lost theirs because of the xrated way of promoting onlyfans . The most successful girls on onlyfans just post a selfie and say link in bio and not a beggy swipe up with their fanny pretty much out
I wondered where 'loosey' had gone. She's a walking STD that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was wondering if he’s been charged - hence why his YouTube etc has all stopped as his solicitor would of told him to stop being a complete moron. Maybe it’s not been reported in media to “give him a fair trial”.......not that I normally put much faith in our justice system but hoping this time they get it right 🙌🏻
You are probably right. And unless he is found innocent on all charges, that’s his career over. If it ends up going to trial, do you think the papers will cover it?

Reactions: 6
He’s probably still recording all the crappy youtube footage to pimp out some documentary of his ordeal or take down.

Reactions: 1
I do think it’s odd it’s all gone quiet. I do expect he’s been told to by lawyers etc.
No idea if it’s been charged, last time the police announced his bail had been extended so I would’ve thought they would’ve said something if he had been charged - but admittedly I don’t know enough about the law/crime to say. It just seems normally it’s in the public when people are charged for crimes (but they’ll say a 31 year old man from Essex was charged with X rather than name names).

Either way I can’t imagine itv2/e4 etc would be knocking down his door to get him to star in whatever cheap reality show they throw together next - but the bar seems very low, so who can say.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.