Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Stephen, we have seen your pokey bum wank video. We know it’s not as big as that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Practising my surprised face for when his family member/friend win it.. 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That money is gone and you can bet he doesn't have the money to replace it. He's unemployed and has made himself unemployable in the entertainment industry at least. No one is going to Doobai

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The Instagram page is still open and he’s meant to announce it live on there today. Also I just looked and the trip is from 1st April when no one is allowed to travel. Well thought through Bear 🤣

Reactions: 8
I know people most likely won’t bother as it’s only a tenner (which is why it’s a good scam) but I wonder if anyone who entered will report them for fraud if a winner isn’t announced.

Reactions: 14
@dubai_goldenticket

Ive already seen one comment asking who has won!
What’s the betting he’ll just say the winners been notified as no one can verify that

when he’s next at the police station he might want to ask what the law is on raffles. Pretty sure he’s not complied with the things you need to whilst taking money.

As someone above said it’s a great scam because for the sake of a tenner most people can’t be bothered to fill in forms and complaints and will just write it off as them being stupid for entering

Reactions: 16
So the little prick still hasn’t posted a winner then! What a surprise! And he keeps harping on about getting his insta back! Even Axl and Lucy made another! He’s so full of tit he’s chance to be waiting how his case ends up and if ends up in clear chance to miraculously appear on his old one again🤪

Reactions: 7
So the little prick still hasn’t posted a winner then! What a surprise! And he keeps harping on about getting his insta back! Even Axl and Lucy made another! He’s so full of tit he’s chance to be waiting how his case ends up and if ends up in clear chance to miraculously appear on his old one again🤪
The first sentence made sense and then it went downhill from there 😂

He hasn’t posted a winner as we all know it was a fix but there won’t be enough people frustrated enough about losing a tenner to report him.

Sallie Axl and Gemma Lucy have lost their Instagram due to promoting only fans. Same reason bear will have done. There was no ‘hacking’ involved. He is bleating on about this to try and convince himself.

I have no idea what the last part of your comment means but hopefully he never is allowed the same platform he once had ever again as he is a vile predator. Prison time would be the kick up the ass he needs and then to get some intensive therapy.

Reactions: 8
The first sentence made sense and then it went downhill from there 😂

He hasn’t posted a winner as we all know it was a fix but there won’t be enough people frustrated enough about losing a tenner to report him.

Sallie Axl and Gemma Lucy have lost their Instagram due to promoting only fans. Same reason bear will have done. There was no ‘hacking’ involved. He is bleating on about this to try and convince himself.

I have no idea what the last part of your comment means but hopefully he never is allowed the same platform he once had ever again as he is a vile predator. Prison time would be the kick up the ass he needs and then to get some intensive therapy.
In a nutshell it meant why doesn’t he just make another Instagram like the rest of them who have lost theirs seem to have.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.