Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waffle maker

VIP Member
I feel bad for any teenage girls mixed up with him. I have been a teenage girl, I’m the mum of teenage girls and I’ve been a teacher of teenagers for years. If you are in your teens you do stupid things sometimes, and make mistakes, it’s part of growing up and your brain is still developing. Unfortunately the internet makes mistakes very public and hard to forget. Sad when older men with power prey on these girls.

Reactions: 30

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I’m confused about his house. He pulled onto the drive and show two paps on the other side of the road, clearly he was at the front of the house as you see the gates closing. He then went into the house and made out he’d come in the back and there were LOADS of paps out the front?

There were two mate, you filmed them...

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Finally! What a disgusting excuse for a human being.

I hope e4/itv2 finally stop bankrolling him now.

He’s been so cocky throughout - I genuinely don’t think he thought even for a second that he’d be charged. This is what happens when you’ve never been held accountable for anything in your coddled little life.
He thought Georgia would get bored and drop it. I don’t like the girl but good on her for sticking to it and hopefully leading the way for other girls this and other scumbags think they can do it to

• Heart

The mooster

same, I just hope they take notice! They probably are already aware of them since they’re hitting the media but this can’t carry on surely? He needs his bail conditions amending so he can’t post on social media relating to this & then when he carries on( which we all know he will) he can be arrested for breaking his conditions & put in front of a judge/court. I doubt he’ll be as cocky then
I was actually crying watching it. He’s evil. Shouting out his car. Not respecting the rules by taking his mask off , all whilst being enabled by his jobless waste of space brother and the unfunniest person ever, his dad.
pure poison

• Heart

Sinderella

Chatty Member
I saw Stephen Bear today. 😂 I go to the same marshes as him and I saw him walking alone on his phone. His arse is massive built like a brick house. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Emmalb1988

I don’t have sympathy for Tia, she knows exactly what it going on and loves the attention, fame hungry you can just tell.
I do have some sympathy. She’s very young, not much life experience under her belt and is being dazzled by an older man who says all the right things and flashes the cash. If it’s right that’s she just turned 18 then was still legally a child a few weeks ago. Then throw in the press interest etc, I can see why a young woman would be drawn in if she doesn’t know better.

He probably tells her she’s not like the other girls and it’s all a terrible set up to make him look bad. She’s not the first to be taken in by men like that.

• Sad
  • Wow

noseynopinions

VIP Member
I cannot stand Stephen Bear the horrible asshole but let me tap into my non hatred side and find some redeeming qualities about him hahaha...
On Ex on the Beach with Megan McKenna. Megan was bullying Ali and saying that nobody likes her and Bear at least stood up for Ali and told Megan to stop saying that around him and stop bullying her. He said all we like her, you're jealous of her and you're a bully.

That's just one time I respected him.JUST THAT ONCE. Other than that...... He is a first class cunt.

Emmalb1988

"A statement" so poorly written that it could not possibly have come from a "legal team," particularly when we all know he hasn't got a pot to piss in.

NB: A genuine legal team would NEVER rubbish an ongoing case as "immature and ridiculous rumours."

As for "actively campaigning" for the allegedly wrongly accused.....don't make me laugh!! 🤣🙄 He is deluded beyond belief!
Really sweet of his mummy to knock that together for him.

• Haha

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Had a nosey at her insta highlights. She used that face app to put her face on Margot Robbies film scenes. She has defo been told by bear that she looks like her. Can’t see it myself. View attachment 392872 #thedeutchess 😷
she has a whole highlight dedicated to her, used to have 'the duchess' in her bio, genuinely thinks she's her :ROFLMAO: also what does 'don't look unmuch like her?' mean? thought she had finished school??

• Haha

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Does anyone else absolutely hate the way he speaks? It sounds like he had liquid in his mouth all the time. He's horrendous. Can't stand him. And also can't stand how people are comparing him to Caroline Flack and saying things like "be kind, stop trolling,. He might end up losing his life".... I'm sorry but his situation compared to Caroline is world's apart. Bear is an awful person and I'm sorry to say this and I'm sorry to whoever it hurts or offends but if he was to do the worst... I wouldn't mourn him.

Abongo

VIP Member
Had a nosey at her insta highlights. She used that face app to put her face on Margot Robbies film scenes. She has defo been told by bear that she looks like her. Can’t see it myself.
337600A2-F54E-4402-8EEC-77D5902E83CC.png
#thedeutchess 😷

• Haha
  • Sad

ladyladythreetimes

Chatty Member
I remember when he filmed inside the police station and another time brought along a toy pig on a lead - which is just openly mocking the police. You have to be a staggering combination of stupid and arrogant to not just put your head down during such serious allegations.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28