Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he wishes he had a camera on the front of his car to see who left the “die you bleep” note on his car! Surely a 60k car would be automatically fitted with dashcam 🧐 obviously put the note there himself!
FairPlay to whoever did this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he wishes he had a camera on the front of his car to see who left the “die you bleep” note on his car! Surely a 60k car would be automatically fitted with dashcam 🧐 obviously put the note there himself!
A man who has his house riddled with cctv to film himself having sex inside, but doesn’t have a dash cam? 🤔🤔🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 36
The note on the car was totally fake. The way his eyes turned to it and said parking ticket even though it looked nothing like a parking ticket. The way rob gets out the car too to film and then zooms in clearly on the note. The way he then says cameras and let’s go...
Gosh he does think everyone is stupid...

Reactions: 18
"A statement" so poorly written that it could not possibly have come from a "legal team," particularly when we all know he hasn't got a pot to piss in.

NB: A genuine legal team would NEVER rubbish an ongoing case as "immature and ridiculous rumours."

As for "actively campaigning" for the allegedly wrongly accused.....don't make me laugh!! 🤣🙄 He is deluded beyond belief!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Just when you think he couldn’t sink any lower he produces this statement 😡 he has now resorted to victim shaming/blaming, to try and take the heat away from him in true narcissistic form!

• Angry
Reactions: 37
"A statement" so poorly written it could not possibly have come from a "legal team," particularly when we all know he hasn't got a pot to piss in. NB: A real legal team would NEVER rubbish an ongoing case as "immature and ridiculous rumours."

As for "actively campaigning" for the allegedly wrongly accused.....don't make me laugh!! 🤣🙄
I don’t understand how Georgia identifying herself removes his guilt? Regardless of whether she publicly identified herself or not - he’s still under investigation for it and he especially should not be victim blaming. He’s pointing the finger at anyone that isn’t him. Disgusting behaviour

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand how Georgia identifying herself removes his guilt? Regardless of whether she publicly identified herself or not - he’s still under investigation for it and he especially should not be victim blaming. He’s pointing the finger at anyone that isn’t him. Disgusting behaviour
Absolutely. He has just made a very bad situation a thousand times worse. His behaviour is abhorrent.

Reactions: 22
"A statement" so poorly written that it could not possibly have come from a "legal team," particularly when we all know he hasn't got a pot to piss in.

NB: A genuine legal team would NEVER rubbish an ongoing case as "immature and ridiculous rumours."

As for "actively campaigning" for the allegedly wrongly accused.....don't make me laugh!! 🤣🙄 He is deluded beyond belief!
The key word is “internationallay”, 😂 who the duck does he think he is. No one abroad knows him anyway! As If he’s relevant out there in Dubai with their crazy oil money, in his little rented out accommodation from Airbnb. a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His behaviour is like some of the people I used to work with who were narcissistic, psychopaths etc normal looking people, always in control, has no concept of other people's feelings, lack of empathy etc. If he carries on doing what he's doing whether it's an act or not, he will be sectioned and never be able to walk the streets (for a very long time) without having support workers etc his behaviour is extremely erratic and shows no remorse; driving while filming, talking about the case publicly, filming himself around girls he has got drunk/drugged and if you watch all the TV shows on, you can just see that he is shows so many traits of narcissism etc and people like that especially in the public eye will always be watched/reviewed.

He's an idiot, he should have kept quiet. He should have taken himself out the public eye many years ago but then narcissistic people dont think they do anything wrong lol

Reactions: 17
“He hasn’t set out to hurt anyone” just upped his OnlyFans when Georgia went public with it and then laughed and copied her crying.. didn’t set out to hurt anyone though. What a massive, massive twit. Him and his family need to just duck off.

Reactions: 33

Haha, the constant use of capital letters to “emphasise” tells you this ain’t from no legal team Stephen hun 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Really sweet of his mummy to knock that together for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.