Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random but I always wonder what happened to he’s hot tub😂 made a big song and dance about having one then all of a sudden it was pinched🙄 more like didn’t pay the finance
Probably condemned for being a seething mass of syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know he's not clever, but putting up the toe sucking video when he has a sharing sexual content without consent charge coming up - why would ye.

Reactions: 8
Who are these desperate witches with him!
I hear you but if they're young and easily influenced or swayed by his charm - and let's face it we've seen him do an act of being sensitive and nice* a lot of times on TV - then I see them as merely naïve and perhaps even groomed. I don't blame them as such. HE'S the arsewipe here.

*I'm old and cynical enough to not fall for it, as many of us are, but these are young girls we're talking about.

Reactions: 19
If this perverse bleep gets convicted will he be on the sex offenders list? Hopefully 🙏🏾 he makes me sick

Reactions: 6
Hmmm I don’t know, what he did and is facing is very serious. The evidence is strong, there’s proof of him uploading it and no doubt proof on bank statements of the money he’s made from OF after posting that video.

it’s disgusting, I don’t think he will get away lightly.
I agree in an ideal world he would have the strongest punishment. But the British justice system is not fit for purpose. We see time and time again murders, perverts and child abusers get handed ridiculous sentences because of the sentencing guidelines. In comparison to them, he is small fry. I would love nothing more than him being sent down and if I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up completely but from experience I don’t think he will get much punishment.

If this perverse bleep gets convicted will he be on the sex offenders list? Hopefully 🙏🏾 he makes me sick
I looked this up and I don’t think his offences qualify for the sex offenders register which is ridiculously frustrating. If he went on the register I wouldn’t care if he went to prison because that tit controls your whole life.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how recently he lost his blue tick on Twitter? The comments on his video are hilarious and one of them mentioned it.

Reactions: 3
I am howling 😂 he is selling a lazy spa hot tub on his depop. Is this the famous hot tub that got stolen? 😂
E9F69B5B-3FD3-4685-8EFE-B9855CB700CF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t he have a proper hot tub? Maybe bought this to replace the ‘stolen’ one and then realised his folks might not be so keen 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
I hear you but if they're young and easily influenced or swayed by his charm - and let's face it we've seen him do an act of being sensitive and nice* a lot of times on TV - then I see them as merely naïve and perhaps even groomed. I don't blame them as such. HE'S the arsewipe here.

*I'm old and cynical enough to not fall for it, as many of us are, but these are young girls we're talking about.
Bear always targets very young and/or very naive women. Probably even girls because he is a total bleeping creep.

On EOTB he kissed Amy behind Mad Megan McKenna's back, then denied it, which caused Amy to get pretty...upset in front of everyone. He still managed to charm Amy into bed that very same night.

Because he read Amy perfectly - as a young, naive and very insecure woman, and he knew she would like his attention and he could play her like a fiddle.

Then he did it again with Lily Lexie Gregg. And another young lass who arrived near the end.

He is a predator. He has been for a very long time, so he is an expert manipulator, and can sense potential victims a mile away.

His family enable his behaviour. I really think he has narcissistic personality disorder - he is textbook!

He has NEVER faced the consequences of his actions. He even won CBB for duck sake. Bear seemed to be utterly untouchable.

Finally, karma has arrived. I think a lot more women will come forward with stories of their own. Georgia is not the first woman to have suffered because of this grub. The skeletons are about to come tumbling out.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bear always targets very young and/or very naive women. Probably even girls because he is a total bleeping creep.

On EOTB he kissed Amy behind Mad Megan McKenna's back, then denied it, which caused Amy to get pretty...upset in front of everyone. He still managed to charm Amy into bed that very same night.

Because he read Amy perfectly - as a young, naive and very insecure woman, and he knew she would like his attention and he could play her like a fiddle.

Then he did it again with Lily Lexie Gregg. And another young lass who arrived near the end.

He is a predator. He has been for a very long time, so he is an expert manipulator, and can sense potential victims a mile away.

His family enable his behaviour. I really think he has narcissistic personality disorder - he is textbook!

He has NEVER faced the consequences of his actions. He even won CBB for duck sake. Bear seemed to be utterly untouchable.

Finally, karma has arrived. I think a lot more women will come forward with stories of their own. Georgia is not the first woman to have suffered because of this grub. The skeletons are about to come tumbling out.
So true the way they treated all them young girls and played with their emotions having no shame and your correct the family just encourage that behaviour as did the media when they found him “funny” I’m so glad he will face some consequences now and as I’ve said I hope the justice service get justice for especially Georgia

Reactions: 6

yes men like that know exactly who to go for. That’s why Tia was so young when he went for her (under 18 when they got together) because she was impressionable and mouldable.

I’m not at all saying younger women have no agency and are gullible- but when you’re young and don’t have much experience of adult relationships you’re not as likely to recognise toxic behaviour - especially if he says all the right things. You might just think that’s just what adult relationships are like because you have nothing to compare it to - or you don’t want to appear high maintenance by objecting to certain behaviours. And then if he’s somewhat rich/famous that adds to the allure. It’s easy to get caught up with men like that.

Reactions: 11
Looks like he was the winner of the golden ticket then doesn’t it. Off you duck Bear 😂✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.