Stephen Bear #40 early release for the Yakult dick, no surprise he’s not changed, he’s still a prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Stevie is sticking extra dildos on the Bottom Bumper 3000, he’ll be cumming out his ars thinking of 1 in 4 cocks being a thing. Or a hing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I was watching some David Attenborough documentary earlier on BBC and this was one of the animals featured and it made me think of that video 😫🤣
You people sicken me 🤮🤮😂😂 I'll need some therapy after reading this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am being strong and am not clicking on the link.

My eyeballs are still scarred from seeing Bear’s misshapen Yakult willy floppily wobbling around whilst his bumhole was being thrashed by ArseBlaster 3000. I also had to get over seeing Jaz giving the crappest BJ ever to Bear’s micro jelly-penis.
*vom*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

My eyeballs are still scarred from seeing Bear’s misshapen Yakult willy floppily wobbling around whilst his bumhole was being thrashed by ArseBlaster 3000. I also had to get over seeing Jaz giving the crappest BJ ever to Bear’s micro jelly-penis.
*vom*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

*vom*
Christ , I recall that. It's probably in the wiki. Him on all fours with the arsebuster 3000 on 78RPM 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m guessing Jizz has broken up with her last victim.. I mean boyfriend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahahahaaaaa, what a sad pair they were / are

Bear will be aching for a big cock to pound his arse. Bet he's hanging around the local park lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I clicked the link 🤢

Although, thinking about it (and disregarding how it looks), do you think it might feel nice?

Shall I get my coat….

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I clicked the link 🤢

Although, thinking about it (and disregarding how it looks), do you think it might feel nice?

Shall I get my coat….
Nah I get where you’re coming from, those tentacles could potentially go to unexplored places. I still couldn’t tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 8