Stephen Bear #40 early release for the Yakult dick, no surprise he’s not changed, he’s still a prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s burnt into my brain. I’ve thought about that dick more than I’d care to admit today.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s burnt into my brain. I’ve thought about that dick more than I’d care to admit today.
Honestly, same. Then I saw on the twitter comments that it is possible that the end of the penis splits into veins or something. Just disgusting. I would never have sex again if I saw that in person.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Honestly, same. Then I saw on the twitter comments that it is possible that the end of the penis splits into veins or something. Just disgusting. I would never have sex again if I saw that in person.
This is just making me think about it more. Why does it split into veins? Some kind of deformity or injury? Need a dick doctor on here to break it down because I need it resolved so it can leave my brain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same!! Whoever posted that to us all haha you owe us some nice videos now to get that horrible image out our heads

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is just making me think about it more. Why does it split into veins? Some kind of deformity or injury? Need a dick doctor on here to break it down because I need it resolved so it can leave my brain 😂
Not a dick doctor lol but I read the twitter comments and think it said something about the uretha being split into 4 🤔😲

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm not clicking on any NSFW links on this thread ever again, I learned my lesson a long time ago here after clicking and seeing the Hing's yakult dick in action. There are some images you can never get out your head. I'll take the chinmates' word (and desciptions) for it that this is a disfigured dick.
😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Same!! Whoever posted that to us all haha you owe us some nice videos now to get that horrible image out our heads
It was me 😂😂 when I saw it I was like Wtaf is that ? I thought these deformed cock experts need to check this out , ewwwww though , it’s gross 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was watching some David Attenborough documentary earlier on BBC and this was one of the animals featured and it made me think of that video 😫🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It was me 😂😂 when I saw it I was like Wtaf is that ? I thought these deformed cock experts need to check this out , ewwwww though , it’s gross 🤮🤮
In your defence, you probably assumed this group of chinmates are de-sensitised to deformed penises

• Haha
Reactions: 24