Stephen Bear #38 From Tea Packer to Prison rapper, he’s still a Sex Offender, his career down the crapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion:

Stephen Bear still doing bird
serves him right, the steaming turd!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: Stevo the perv spends Christmas in jail, Penis like a pig in blanket unable to get on the packet!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:
Whilst Bear spends Christmas behind bars, images of his todger leaves us all with mental scars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion:

His cock’s a pig in blanket, his balls a mangled sprout, his ars leaks baby gravy and Jizzy’s bodged her snout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestions:

Hear the Sleigh bells ring, meanwhile bear is getting stuffed by Big Dave on D wing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: While Bear is still locked up, there's nothing new to put his mangled sausage up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not even Big Bad Dave is going to fancy the little mangled piggy - we all know what it look likes - it's not pretty and it's certainly not 🍆

Reactions: 3
Last Christmas it was all about me, this year I’m full of tears as the witch of Big Al on Wing C

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Not sure if I’ve shared this right but happy anniversary Ellis, king of chinmates.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Just trying to catch up on sooooo much! But are we aware the house is back up for sale and who is owning it now?

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure Georgia said he had sold it for well under the value so I imagine it’s been sold to a ‘we buy any house’ kind of business.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.