Stephen Bear #38 From Tea Packer to Prison rapper, he’s still a Sex Offender, his career down the crapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not going mad guys I promise for some reason on my tattle we all have purple pointy hats lolllll
Roll on the papped released picture of his release, wonder if he will sing to the paps again like the lady in red moment 🙄🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not going mad guys I promise for some reason on my tattle we all have purple pointy hats lolllll
Roll on the papped released picture of his release, wonder if he will sing to the paps again like the lady in red moment 🙄🤮
I had the witches hat too but it’s disappeared now🤣

Reactions: 2
Jesus, when she does those cringe worthy tiktoks, with her licking her fingers, I can almost smell her 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Any brands want to collaborate with a girl who rims a sex offenders ass? I’d probably say its a hard no jizzy,
I’m not convinced that they are over I feel like mad Hayley would of posted something tit otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Random but does anyone think Nick in Im a celeb looks like Bear😂😂 he seems like a much nicer person thankfully

Reactions: 6
It seems like she's away with her family with her next story, I cant believe she's begging for collabs. You are no influencer, you sell your minge for £3 and were/are engaged to a sex offender. That stuff sticks and she doesn't realise..

Reactions: 11
Have real second hand embarrassment for her. Imagine thinking any business would want to work with her after everything that's happened.
She's probably watching G getting everything right now I bet she's so jealous 😭 🤣

Reactions: 10
Be funny if she landed in The Maldives and was sent straight home because of her past behaviour there.

Reactions: 17
Imagine if anyone who still had evidence of her illegal actives in The Maldives was to send it to the relevant authorities in the Maldives warning them she's due to arrive later this month.... 😏

(I don't have anything btw, but would be marvellous if anyone here did and sent it to the relevant authorities)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine if anyone who still had evidence of her illegal actives in The Maldives was to send it to the relevant authorities in the Maldives warning them she's due to arrive later this month.... 😏

(I don't have anything btw, but would be marvellous if anyone here did and sent it to the relevant authorities)
I feel like this happened following the beach pic, and they coincidentally made a very swift exit? It’s so long ago I can’t fully remember

Reactions: 6
I feel like this happened following the beach pic, and they coincidentally made a very swift exit? It’s so long ago I can’t fully remember
I remember that too. That's why I think it would be fabulous to send a little reminder to those in power about the disrespectful low life that's coming to their beautiful island.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.