Stephen Bear #37 Cut Price Clunge and the Prisoner of HMP Chelmsford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve messaged that clinic advising them who she is!! Any other tattlers able to do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve messaged that clinic advising them who she is!! Any other tattlers able to do the same
Thy are called clinic hub but it reads clini CHUB šŸ¤£
someone tell them about the non-consent filming her sucking dick next to hijabi grannies in an airport

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chinmates can we just take a minute to see the true jess filters off. What an absolute munter šŸ˜Ÿ
Screenshot_20230804-003720_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230804-003709_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Literally just watched this on the Jessica Alves thread. Slippery slope...
What people like Jess seem to forget is that somebody like Michael Jackson, who could afford the best surgeons in the world couldnā€™t avoid his nose collapsing after multiple nose jobs. What hope does she have with her Ā£2.5k turkey nose jobs?
4 surgeries on her nose in two years is not normal and any surgeon who agrees to it at this stage doesnā€™t really give a toss what the results look like.
If it doesnā€™t collapse or develop necrosis this time it wonā€™t be long. Each surgery she has declared sheā€™s ā€œobsessedā€ with the results and yet after 6 months it needs revision. Eh?

Reactions: 18
Just wondering who would take rhinoplasty advice from someone whoā€™s had it done 4 times in 2 years?

Also I read it as Chiniclub šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does the tip of her nose look like itā€™s slightly green and lacking blood supply?
I think it is. I plan to now document the progress of Necrosis Nose in way of profile pics. Starting with the massive red snout she posted pre/post surgery the other day

My predictions are that she's either going to end up with a nose that would make Michael Jackson jealous, or it's going to keep turning stranger and stranger colours while it's in its various stages of decomposition. And nice dose of MRSA wouldn't go a miss either

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am i missing something or why are a UK surgery promoting someone who has their surgery in Turkey? Or does she have it in the UK? Either way it looks horrendous and who is allowing her to have all these surgeries in a short space of time?
---
There we go. I now see that they are based in Turkey. "I've not got my dream nose" I give it 6 months.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I cannot read it with out the Chub part now šŸ¤£
Why would a clinic want to promote that its taken someone 4 attempts to get their nose correct, surely they would be embarrassed that it wasnt done correctly first time?? I shall be messaging them. But if they are on a botched list, Im guessing they have no morals anyway.....

Reactions: 4
I may have commented on their post about promoting a sex offenders girlfriend..it got zapped within seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.