Stephen Bear #37 Cut Price Clunge and the Prisoner of HMP Chelmsford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was minding my business having a scroll through insta stories this morning and this ad pops up 😭 it doesn’t matter where we go, there will always be a reminder of his deformed ‘manhood’ somewhere. It binds us together as chinmates

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I was minding my business having a scroll through insta stories this morning and this ad pops up 😭 it doesn’t matter where we go, there will always be a reminder of his deformed ‘manhood’ somewhere. It binds us together as chinmates
The likeness is actually scary 😂
---
Is this the same leg? Does she have a false leg and a selection of others that are different sizes (all covered with tit tattoos) that she chops and changes when the mood takes her?

Cos I swear this ain't the same leg....

13E27599-4ECD-4571-AF8A-AD076A45CA82.jpeg

7F74241E-7798-4912-88E4-765290B6D194.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
" minge sale £2.50" 😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀💀
Must have been an online bleep convention ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1.PNG

---
Back to the Bear thread .. Crazy Hayley celebrating a Birthday ... no Jizz cus was with her flash ya flaps group LOL!!!
---
Ummm .. had to compress files but worth the laugh .. Crazy on a Bucking Bronco hahahahahahaha :LOL:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Oh dear ..

---
:ROFLMAO:HAHAHAHA!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
“Me prostrate and all” just sums up the Bear family really 😂

Never thought I’d see Bandylocks on a bucking bronco, what a time to be alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hope the piss bag water tight!

the handful of kids at the party all looked like they were having a crap time.

and Jiz wasn’t invited then?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hope the piss bag water tight!

the handful of kids at the party all looked like they were having a crap time.

and Jiz wasn’t invited then?
Jizzy is back in Bournemouth squatting at Oceann Moles probably .. and her fanny flapper following hahaha!
I wonder if they are the talented members of the Pink Panther scam :LOL::LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: 2
At least now we know bears next career move! Can’t wait to hear the song he’s written for jizz. Although how she thinks he’s going to share it with it us I’m not sure since he’s going to be banned from most social media

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.