Stephen Bear #37 Cut Price Clunge and the Prisoner of HMP Chelmsford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😮 is that kind of thing not breaking the rules?
OMG, I really hope this gets them both into A LOT OF TROUBLE!! Anyone screen shotted? If I can get a copy I will gladly send this on to HMP, as surely having a voice to the general public from prison must be a no no!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What was said on the live? Sorry, I’ve been off for a few days so missed the shenanigans.

Was it just him talking to her or did he actually address the adoring fans old men who wank to her OF?
I didn’t see it. Maybe @Onepotatotwopotato can clarify?

I’m struggling to use the word clarify (anyone on the Talia/Aaron thread will understand 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So when I pressed the live notification (his account, tiktok)
She said something like wow look there's so many people (she was holding her phone up in her hand) he said (through the phone) something like no no it's ok... Then the live ended ... Think there was like 30 people watching

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
From previous posts, I think they're shutter type blinds on the inside of the windows, similar to external shutters (never seen them inside before though).

Reactions: 8
From previous posts, I think they're shutter type blinds on the inside of the windows, similar to external shutters (never seen them inside before though).
Aaahh that makes sense, I just thought it would help Jizz visualise where her beloved is at 😂 wishful thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks older than me I SWEAR TO GOD. And I'm 10 years older. Also, what's up with that fake change in personality? My guess is she's on tiktok all the time due to having no life and she's picked up ten new personalities from watching a zillion videos

Reactions: 10
She looks older than me I SWEAR TO GOD. And I'm 10 years older. Also, what's up with that fake change in personality? My guess is she's on tiktok all the time due to having no life and she's picked up ten new personalities from watching a zillion videos
Honey, I'm 22 years older than her and I look younger than her! Not a wrinkle in sight and no hollow eyes from a tonne of filler in my face. Ive never had a set of badly fitted dentures, and my nose isn't decomposing either. I've been with some questionable men, but never a registered sex offender.

Sucks to be Jizzy 😜

P.s: good to see you 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I missed it .. i know how to take screenshots but no clue on recording live feed. Seems Pervo got Jizzy to log into his account and when he had nobody hardly there they stopped the feed :ROFLMAO:
I reckon we contact HMP Chelmsford and say she had him on speaker. Nice for them both to get a little reminder of the rules just in case. Shouldn’t his account on TT get taken down now he is an RSO?

Reactions: 15
I reckon we contact HMP Chelmsford and say she had him on speaker. Nice for them both to get a little reminder of the rules just in case. Shouldn’t his account on TT get taken down now he is an RSO?
He still has Youtube .. FB and Twitter accounts they don't seem to care he's a convicted criminal. Jizzy seems to talk to him daily from prison and has all his account passwords. Sooner or later they will totally mess up .. pair of idiots :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The calls are recorded at his end. And not for "quality and training purposes" either 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.