Stephen Bear #36 From ars blaster to tea packer…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still lurk here but don't see the point of her. Have a look on other threads Kas some of them are really good, celebrity death pool is the best at the moment, don't be alone you're not the only one who takes solace on Tattle ❤
Death Pool is definitely the best. Several chinmates over there too. The word adjacent is now ruined 😂😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine how much fun it’s going to be next January. We should run a book on how long before he’s recalled for breaching
It's going to be very interesting! I'll give it a month before he drops himself in the tit with something he posts online
---
Death Pool is definitely the best. Several chinmates over there too. The word adjacent is now ruined 😂😂👌
I went over there when @Lunagooner mentioned it, I've almost read the first thread...going to read them all before I get involved. Looks good so far! Unsure of the "adjacent" thing yet, but I'm sure I'll catch on 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's going to be very interesting! I'll give it a month before he drops himself in the tit with something he posts online
---

I went over there when @Lunagooner mentioned it, I've almost read the first thread...going to read them all before I get involved. Looks good so far! Unsure of the "adjacent" thing yet, but I'm sure I'll catch on 😂
I think adjacent will make sense around thread 3 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jeeze .. Pervo has no money and a deformed cock .. fukin bore off Jazmin !!!

---
1.PNG

---
I understand why people are knocking this thread on the head. Really, I do

I won't be going though. The people I have come across in here are the closest to what I can call friends. I don't have any in "real-life" and the hours I'm not at work, I spend all my time 100% alone. Not even talk to anyone on the phone. So in some ways, my time in here is a lifeline for me. Some people have been so kind to me, it's made me choke up. Some people make me laugh to the point where it hurts and reminds me how good laughing makes you feel. And equally, any time anyone has reacted to my post with a like, a heart, or the laughing emoji, it's made me feel worth something, included. And I don't feel so alone

I know there are much better ways I should be filling my time, but after working for two misogynistic pricks every day, being alone with thoughts every night and all weekend, coming here makes me laugh and take my mind off things.

So as much as I despise her, I will still be here. Maybe it will die off, but I'll cross that bridge when that happens.

Sorry to see some of you go ♥
I'm going to stay around .. i know how to make the new thread if needed hahaha xx I'm hoping more dirt comes out to keep that tosspot inside :LOL:

That Co-Op Strawberry trifle ice cream is gorgeous i didn't do a TikTok stuffing my face hahaha. Why do they always bring the nicest things out on limited edition :eek:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Jeeze .. Pervo has no money and a deformed cock .. fukin bore off Jazmin !!!

View attachment 2153601
---
View attachment 2153608
---

I'm going to stay around .. i know how to make the new thread if needed hahaha xx I'm hoping more dirt comes out to keep that tosspot inside :LOL:

That Co-Op Strawberry trifle ice cream is gorgeous i didn't do a TikTok stuffing my face hahaha. Why do they always bring the nicest things out on limited edition :eek:

I’m
Staying too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did the police ever raid their house??
I keep imagining them going over it with one of those infa red scan things ......
It would look and smell like quagmires house🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Enjoy the summer, I'm off to Fake prickendens page, she's a boring cow and Chinny is where he belongs..
Keep yerselves pure 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I keep imagining them going over it with one of those infa red scan things ......
Can't beat running a blacklight over things 😂😂😂

Not sure there would be enough luminol in the world for their house though 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's a disaster, a nasty piece of work & an enabler.
The sooner she fades away into obscurity from the Internet, the better

Reactions: 14
Enjoy the summer, I'm off to Fake prickendens page, she's a boring cow and Chinny is where he belongs..
Keep yerselves pure 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Police should have gone in an seized all the devices but I vaguely rememeber something around the time of his arrest his family were seen taking some stuff out like laptops so there's probably a lot that the police couldn't seize! Dread to think what would be on those...

I'm still sticking around, I mainly lurk anyway but you're a great bunch of lads! I spend a lot of time alone at the moment so this and other threads are very theraputic.

• Sad
And he should never have been allowed to use the plane toilet when they knew he was going to be arrested.

Reactions: 12
And he should never have been allowed to use the plane toilet when they knew he was going to be arrested.
1000% this too. I don't rememeber if the police had come on the plane at that point or if it was the flight attendants that let him go to the toilet but if it was the police that was a huge balls up on their part!!

Reactions: 5
1000% this too. I don't rememeber if the police had come on the plane at that point or if it was the flight attendants that let him go to the toilet but if it was the police that was a huge balls up on their part!!
Pretty sure it was flight crew but they had told him he could get off first because the police were waiting for him.

Reactions: 4
I left after the noncey predator head got a lil bit of his comeuppance! Will still drop in because everyone here is so lovely 🥰
Hopefully he’s getting his ars split in a million directions- Jiz - meh cba with her !
Will probs pay for this but hopefully next time I comment is when something bad happens for Bear faced bleeping horrible piece of tit !!!
Thank you everyone again for being lovely people xx 😘

It probably went against him in the end, that he ditched the phone. His behaviour all went to show he ditched the phone because it would incriminate him. It could have really helped him, but his pathetic personality destroyed any hope.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.