Stephen Bear #36 From ars blaster to tea packer…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you see how Hayley talks about him it’s not hard to see why he thought he was untouchable. Deluded family of freaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
New from K-Tel !!!!!!!

The K-Bear Brush-Cock-o-Matic !!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Plug it in! Use batteries! It's so versatile! You can even use it to peel the spuds beforehand!

Screenshot_20230402-225016_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not crazy hayley comparing actual grief to her bum blasting bouncing nouncy brother being in prison behave

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My brother was in prison on and off over the years. He terrorised everyone, my poor dad, me, everyone. Robbing cars, robbing houses, taking drugs just tormented everyone and caused untold damage to my dad's health.
I vividly remember the last time he was sent to prison for a good stretch ( eventually, before that it was very short stints) he was caught driving with no insurance. Well... my dad was upset!!!! He didn't deserve it according to him, it was only no insurance. As if the previous millions of convictions he had didn't matter.
He has cleaned his act up now and lives in a different county. My dad talks about his blue eyed boy all the time and how well he is doing πŸ™„

It's a sad fact but some times families will defend their own no matter what.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Not crazy hayley comparing actual grief to her bum blasting bouncing nouncy brother being in prison behave
The vid with Bear openly mocking those who commit suicide has been shown everywhere. Does she think it's a deep fake by his evil twin ...?
---
My brother was in prison on and off over the years. He terrorised everyone, my poor dad, me, everyone. Robbing cars, robbing houses, taking drugs just tormented everyone and caused untold damage to my dad's health.
I vividly remember the last time he was sent to prison for a good stretch ( eventually, before that it was very short stints) he was caught driving with no insurance. Well... my dad was upset!!!! He didn't deserve it according to him, it was only no insurance. As if the previous millions of convictions he had didn't matter.
He has cleaned his act up now and lives in a different county. My dad talks about his blue eyed boy all the time and how well he is doing πŸ™„

It's a sad fact but some times families will defend their own no matter what.
Did he have a wannabe famous 24yr old pretending she cleaned his house in plastic kinky undies to get in the tabloids though ..
I hate that you and your family went through that .. none are perfect but least it wasn't in public. These lot treat it all like they are on a reality show ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The vid with Bear openly mocking those who commit suicide has been shown everywhere. Does she think it's a deep fake by his evil twin ...?
---

Did he have a wannabe famous 24yr old pretending she cleaned his house in plastic kinky undies to get in the tabloids though ..
I hate that you and your family went through that .. none are perfect but least it wasn't in public. These lot treat it all like they are on a reality show ...
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… no he didn't thankfully!
You're dead right with that one... they actually are acting as if they are in some low budget reality show....

Reactions: 8
Jizz's Stepfather does look the type to keep an alpaca though hahahaha It wasn't the truth i bended it ..he could afford one though. He seems to be into helping the planet .. what did they do to deserve Jizzy turning out the way she has.

1.jpg

---
I can't find a single drop of tea to spill on the bloke .. he employs 6 people .. private details blanked out.

1.PNG

---
Seems pretty stupid that Jazmin pretended she couldn't flip a fuse switch on her TikTok when her parents own an electrical business :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello everyone πŸ‘‹ I am more off a lurker but have followed this thread from the start. Don’t have much of a contribution other than to say the constant stupid side eye thing jizz does actually makes me itch. Oh and like everyone else delighted that the dirty c u next Tuesday has got what he always deserved. Wish jizz and the rest of the hills have eyes cast he calls family were with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The only thing i can recall is Jazmin's Mum encouraging her to get a BBL on a voicecall she shared. I'm doubting that she knew her Daughter was planning to marry a sex offender with a 10yr stretch in front of him after release.
---
Hello everyone πŸ‘‹ I am more off a lurker but have followed this thread from the start. Don’t have much of a contribution other than to say the constant stupid side eye thing jizz does actually makes me itch. Oh and like everyone else delighted that the dirty c u next Tuesday has got what he always deserved. Wish jizz and the rest of the hills have eyes cast he calls family were with him.
Big hugs lurking chinmate xx πŸ€—
---
Only other thing to recap previous threads is Stevo's Brother is still claiming to own the whole house .. not just the one apartment they live in :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The only thing i can recall is Jazmin's Mum encouraging her to get a BBL on a voicecall she shared. I'm doubting that she knew her Daughter was planning to marry a sex offender with a 10yr stretch in front of him after release.
---

---
Only other thing to recap previous threads is Stevo's Brother is still claiming to own the whole house .. not just the one apartment they live in :LOL:

View attachment 2074456
Ew he sounds exactly the same as bear

Reactions: 21
Congratulations to @Botbrigade for the original thread title and @Itsjustmetoo for the nomination.. also a mention to @PrettyGreeneyes76 ..

Title winner πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ†

View attachment 2074258

Quick recap ..The Nation hates Stevo!!!!! .. quoted from Crazy Hayley Bear ...
Thanks for sorting the new thread @CustardJunkie So glad everyone felt the same! It still makes me laugh! What a brilliant succinct summary by @Botbrigade of his 'downfall'... impressive how he managed to get any lower though tbf.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2074456
I am sick of this whole family. All they do is spout utter crap and show off their dubious β€œwealth”.
Grown adults!! It’s pathetic πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I wonder if Danny also has a little tadger… he’s clearly trying to make up for something.

Reactions: 21
Just catching up. Great thread title!
If Jizz and Crazy are saying its only 9 months or so left, then that must mean they are not going to appeal? And what happened to fighting for him, and the member of the ''Drury'' being outed?!
Sounds to me like they have been told to give it up as they have no chance πŸ‘Š

Reactions: 19
i've only just got around to watching the TV programme on Georgia, i'm not saying anything new but, what an absolute bellend, thundercunt of a waste of space is he?! The prosecution barrister was trying so hard not to eyeroll when stating how he behaved in court!

Georgia & her Mum were incredible, can't imagine the toll it took on them going through the process, so thankful that justice was done.

As for the other waste of oxygen, Jizz, i think she'll get everything she deserves, she's not vulnerable or easily lead, just as thick as tit, lazy & vacuous beyond belief.

Reactions: 28
Jizz's Stepfather does look the type to keep an alpaca though hahahaha It wasn't the truth i bended it ..he could afford one though. He seems to be into helping the planet .. what did they do to deserve Jizzy turning out the way she has.

View attachment 2074383
---
I can't find a single drop of tea to spill on the bloke .. he employs 6 people .. private details blanked out.

View attachment 2074403
---
Seems pretty stupid that Jazmin pretended she couldn't flip a fuse switch on her TikTok when her parents own an electrical business :unsure:
Because she’s as dumb as a rock and will do anything to get people to comment or message as it ups her engagement. She’s really trying to become an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
---

---

View attachment 2074456
Does he actually think people are that stupid! Like there is not anyone that recognises where he is. Or people that don’t know the area πŸ€”
Well Mr fake MBE proving you are just another one who likes to talk Bear Bullshit!!
So much money but didnt give any finance advice or help to his brother.

Reactions: 13
Thanks for sorting the new thread @CustardJunkie So glad everyone felt the same! It still makes me laugh! What a brilliant succinct summary by @Botbrigade of his 'downfall'... impressive how he managed to get any lower though tbf.

Securing the winning thread title is now my greatest achievement in life. AND I have an actual MBE, unlike certain members of the Bear family πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.