Stephen Bear #36 From ars blaster to tea packer…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aha...he is one I do know. When he was in Geordie Shore and when he kinda knocked it on the head to concentrate on his MMA. Don't know anything about him since he's had kids and got a missis though
You need to join. His now ex missis is honestly crazy.Dorito head..lives in my head rent free 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh join us on their threads! It's been an absolute ride since I joined them a couple weeks back, his toxic ex has a chin to rival our locked up stevies, I always always think of you every time someone cracks a chin pun in there.
Court case looming for those two also, she's a bat tit crazy narc and he's slowly unravelling after months of her abuse and lies via her Instagram.
Makes me SO glad for my pretty boring normal life 😂

I'm still sticking around here but other than the same tragic appallingly lip synced tiktoks and stories about bugs in her house ("oh my gosh you guuyyysssss could only happen to meeee"), she's become dull and even more of a nobody than she already was.
Soon be early next year and we'll all be enjoying part two of his downfall when he can't keep himself out of trouble and winds up back inside, I for one cannot wait.
😂😂 Chinny Chin Chin....I'm going to read some of the Aaron threads this evening, sounds right up my street 😂, could have hours of fun with another monstrosity of a chin

The New Year will be interesting, Jizzy will be paying out to be papped again when the sex offender is released, im willing to bet he's planning his exit already...a Big Brother type exit (in his head) including rantings about being released early "cos he is innoceeeeent and it's time to speak his troof" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't wait for him to swagger out like he's something special and then be dragged back in the next day crying like a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have a look at PTWM thread she is a scam artist that her followers can not see, and still continue to pay for her meals out, weekends away and now a camper van.

She claims her son is non verbal but clearly shows him talking in her stories.

I also read the Talia and Aaron thread but I can’t get my head around how she looks like a space invader crisp

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.