Stephen Bear #35 Sue His Dirty Ars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jizz with her caption ‘me 🤝 always wearing gymwear’…I responded ‘you 🤝 dating sex offenders’ and unsurprisingly got blocked 🤣🤣 so please keep us updated chinmates! She should have known turning on the comments wouldn’t go in her favour…!
She has comments enabled on her latest TT’s…👀🥴👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm crap at em :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Suggestion .. Bear's teabags bring all the boys to the yard ... And they're like, it's better than yours ..

download (42).png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion:
Bear is Getting ploughed by Big Dave from C block, Jizz is stuck at home making TikToks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So is Hayley not visiting him in prison then, if she’s not seeing him until next year?

Reactions: 8
Stephen bear- he’s behind bars, jizzmin is still selling her vag and ars

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so hard to resist!! 😂 but we need at least a few chinmates unblocked so we don’t miss out on any of the hilarity!
---

Ooooh
Oh I had to go in. I don't follow her so can't be blocked!
Are you bleeping kidding me? Are you happy that your daughters will be around a convicted SEX OFFENDER FOR 10 YEARS? SICK you're supporting this degenerate.

Reactions: 11
They are all awful shite , he's a bleep, she's a hoe & the stupid inbred "fairmilee " are all very questionable

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stephen bear- he’s behind bars, jizzmin is still selling her vag and ars
If it don't win this time gotta deffo be a future title :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:
---
They are all awful shite , he's a bleep, she's a hoe & the stupid inbred "fairmilee " are all very questionable
Jizz seems to come from a good family .. her parents both working and even surviving the losses most crumbled through over the pandemic. Over half a million in profit in 2022 ..lots of solar panel sales and fitting with the electricity prices going so high from what ive been snooping on. They won't turn their back on Jizzy but I can't see them being at the wedding :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.