Stephen Bear #35 Sue His Dirty Ars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Apologies in advance .. not watched her or listened .. xx

View attachment 2067798
View attachment 2067797
View attachment 2067795
---

---
Something to do with when the fuse goes she can't push the switch back up .. ????
---
My posts doubled ... ignore the top three deleted attachments .. bad enough seeing Jizzy once :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Playing em like a fiddle eh .. instant publicity...

What the actual duck. I'm gobsmacked.

Reactions: 4
Imagine thinking that having a boyfriend in prison, who is a RSO, having no friends and spending all day, every day, alone in the house, is living your best life.

What is she 23? No kids, no responsibilities, she should be out with her mates every weekend, going for weekends away, going on holiday.

The future looks bleak Jizzy.

NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE would want your life or is jealous of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Love how Georgia can now voice her disgust at Jiz. I missed the podcast but The Sun sums it up well. They don’t refer to Jiz as a model but as an adult performer yay! No way is Jiz a model at all.

I refuse to believe that Jiz is groomed by Bear. Her pals and network warned her against him yet she openly pursued him. And she continues to share his life with him despite his conviction and vile behaviors.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2067798
View attachment 2067797
View attachment 2067795
---

---
Something to do with when the fuse goes she can't push the switch back up .. ????
---
My posts doubled ... ignore the top three deleted attachments .. bad enough seeing Jizzy once :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

Looks like poor Jaz got lonely so decided to have a go on the Ars Attacker 3000 and blew a fuse!
Most people who don’t know what to do in this situation would call a family member or friend, but Jizz decides to reach out to a load of bots on Instagram for advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2067798
View attachment 2067797
View attachment 2067795
---

---
---
---

Just Google it or ring someone? A family member? If you don’t get anywhere with that and you still have no idea what to do even ring an electrician 😂 why does every single question have to be posted on social media, how do you know anyone giving you advice on Instagram knows the right answer 😂 people like this do my head in, it shouldn’t even annoy me but it does

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine thinking that having a boyfriend in prison, who is a RSO, having no friends and spending all day, every day, alone in the house, is living your best life.

What is she 23? No kids, no responsibilities, she should be out with her mates every weekend, going for weekends away, going on holiday.

The future looks bleak Jizzy.

NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE would want your life or is jealous of you.
It's going to be hilarious when he dumps her stupid fake ars after she has waited for him.
How does she not see that he doesn't have a loyal or respectful bone in his body - he only has ever and will ever care about himself.
Narcs don't change.

Reactions: 18
I think bear might have shot himself in the foot getting with jizz though. Shes fame hungry and will clearly do anything to get into the papers or for clout so when they do eventually split up (it will happen) she will literally run to the media and spill all on him 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just Google it or ring someone? A family member? If you don’t get anywhere with that and you still have no idea what to do even ring an electrician 😂 why does every single question have to be posted on social media, how do you know anyone giving you advice on Instagram knows the right answer 😂 people like this do my head in, it shouldn’t even annoy me but it does
Also love that she trusts people on insta to give her the correct advice when they've been sending her all sorts of messages 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The future looks so bleak for them. If I were Jazmin I'd be full of anxiety right now, mounting debt and more to come, insecure housing situation because of the debt, no clue how Stephen is going to bring in an income after release, living with a registered SO. Then there's gate-gate to come!
Perhaps this is a lesson Jazmin, that life does have to be taken seriously sometimes, and going along with Stephen's immature way of thinking, probably isn't the best decision? 🤷‍♀️

She could cut her losses and leave that house and him (and the debt), set up by herself and continue earning herself an income. See her friends, find herself a partner that isn't a sex offender, you know, all those things we aspire to 😂. Free from all that stress and that bleak future. But, it looks like she's sticking firm with her lot atm. Silly, really silly. Life is not going to be enjoyable with him at all.
He's probably convinced her they'll be minted when he gets out because of magazine deals and tv appearances etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love how Georgia can now voice her disgust at Jiz. I missed the podcast but The Sun sums it up well. They don’t refer to Jiz as a model but as an adult performer yay! No way is Jiz a model at all.

I refuse to believe that Jiz is groomed by Bear. Her pals and network warned her against him yet she openly pursued him. And she continues to share his life with him despite his conviction and vile behaviors.

She's every bit as bad as he is. Fame hungry bint.

Reactions: 16
She's every bit as bad as he is. Fame hungry bint.
I think she is loving the attention.When Bear is about she only gets to nod and say “ yeah Babe”.
Silly girl.I hope she has a plan B, because I don’t think the chinternational billionaire has much prospects when he gets out.
However, I think that (in a weird kind of way), this is the most media interest that Bear has had and he is definitely encouraging her to keep up the narrative.We know that he is thicker than mince, so probably has some plan in his head of cutting exclusive deals with the red tops once he gets out.
No publicity or attention should be given to either of them.
I do see the irony of me saying that on a gossip site.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.