Stephen Bear #35 Sue His Dirty Ars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That long letter - breadcrumbing that Jizz has to see the doctor. Jizz, you can get a BV test at the chemist and something to clear it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just find that so hard to believe. Did she even get her A levels?

That being said, I have a friend who got into a random uni to study psychology with CDD šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
There's that many unis now they all need to get students so some are less picky. When I applied 20 years ago one only asked for 7 points which was about CDD. The others are asking around 20 or something

Reactions: 3
That long letter - breadcrumbing that Jizz has to see the doctor. Jizz, you can get a BV test at the chemist and something to clear it up.
I think it could have been her nose falling off .. she was taping it to her pig face the other day ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she has some encapsulation in her breasts, since she got implants then failed to follow the aftercare, and Bear made a point of flinging them around when they were supposed to be healing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else read that letter in Hings voiceā€¦? X
I did hahahaha .. you could just hear his high pitched shkweeeeeak hahahaha. Keeping the ship from shhhinking hahahahaha .. his manipulative bullshit in written form. It's a wonder he didn't sign it of as GOD .. that wanker has no remorse even in a cell he thinks he can flip it to fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What did his letter say? I canā€™t see it on her tiktok
1.PNG

---
With the ring .. tattoo under it and the SB nail for full tabloid grab... both trying to use the tabloids now and it's embarrassingly obvious. Trying to get a story ..

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That letter isn't genuine. Hes writing that bollox knowing full well it will become public, therefore hes not talking to her, he's talking to his audience šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Inside and he's still using her to his advantage and she can't even see it!
Still playing up and putting on an act. Pathetic the pair of them
Oh and jizz... sort your Natural hair out before you have none left to stick your extentions to!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
That letter isn't genuine. Hes writing that bollox knowing full well it will become public, therefore hes not talking to her, he's talking to his audience šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Inside and he's still using her to his advantage and she can't even see it!
Still playing up and putting on an act. Pathetic the pair of them
Oh and jizz... sort your Natural hair out before you have none left to stick your extentions to!
Plus also a veiled threat that Jizz has all access to his DM on all platforms .. the useful idiot who just wants to sell her wonky tits on OF :rolleyes:

He said names in court .. girls he had been in relationships with .. he will have kept anything they can use to get attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just catching up on the thread and I donā€™t have insta so canā€™t see the poor me pity posts she does other than whatā€™s posted here. The fact she is acting like a victim in this shows what a narc she is just like her E.T shaped cock ā€œfellaā€.
I hope she continues to get dragged and the note saying Iā€™m pleased you went to the doctor? Prob cos sheā€™s got a STD cos he is ridden with them.
Sheā€™s an absolute wrongun skanky rat plastic blow up wannabe. Itā€™s all a front as funny she blanks out half the letter which prob tells her he is being harrassed by big Barry!
Get to duck Jizzy you donā€™t represent woman we donā€™t claim ya.

Reactions: 22
Just catching up on the thread and I donā€™t have insta so canā€™t see the poor me pity posts she does other than whatā€™s posted here. The fact she is acting like a victim in this shows what a narc she is just like her E.T shaped cock ā€œfellaā€.
I hope she continues to get dragged and the note saying Iā€™m pleased you went to the doctor? Prob cos sheā€™s got a STD cos he is ridden with them.
Sheā€™s an absolute wrongun skanky rat plastic blow up wannabe. Itā€™s all a front as funny she blanks out half the letter which prob tells her he is being harrassed by big Barry!
Get to duck Jizzy you donā€™t represent woman we donā€™t claim ya.
It could be telling the empty headed little robot to do anything and she would .. because he loves her .. they are going to get married and be multimillionaires ... 5 kids all boys future boxers and football stars.. cus he's reformed now after quitting booze for less than a month... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
The ring she bought HERSELF as the one he got her was a knock off šŸ˜‚
I'm waiting for her to upload Bear behind bars to his very unpopular youtube... 313 views hahahahaha He did a tit in his cell private loo and told me it stunk .. I told him to throw glitter at it and think of me LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

He gets $$Ā£Ā£Ā£ is why he's telling her to post his crap there .. she better start playing games on twitch to get a few pennies.
---
Haaaahaaa the cleaning of the mucky mirrors .. plus look at me in my undies !!!!! I really have never seen this much desperation for fame ..

Jazmin get some self respect ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Apologies in advance .. not watched her or listened .. xx

View attachment 2067798
View attachment 2067797
View attachment 2067795
---

---
Something to do with when the fuse goes she can't push the switch back up .. ????
---
My posts doubled ... ignore the top three deleted attachments .. bad enough seeing Jizzy once :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Playing em like a fiddle eh .. instant publicity...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Itā€™s all orchestrated by Bear, telling her to share the letter on SM, make YT videos. He is grooming the public again as ā€˜bestā€™ he knows how.

Jiz is complicit totally.

Thatā€™s what they talk about in prison visits, how to get Bearā€™s fan base back.

• Sick
The future looks so bleak for them. If I were Jazmin I'd be full of anxiety right now, mounting debt and more to come, insecure housing situation because of the debt, no clue how Stephen is going to bring in an income after release, living with a registered SO. Then there's gate-gate to come!
Perhaps this is a lesson Jazmin, that life does have to be taken seriously sometimes, and going along with Stephen's immature way of thinking, probably isn't the best decision? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

She could cut her losses and leave that house and him (and the debt), set up by herself and continue earning herself an income. See her friends, find herself a partner that isn't a sex offender, you know, all those things we aspire to šŸ˜‚. Free from all that stress and that bleak future. But, it looks like she's sticking firm with her lot atm. Silly, really silly. Life is not going to be enjoyable with him at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.