Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moreanimalsplease1

I agree with the above statements.

As a supporter of sex work and friends with people who get naked online, I think it’s unspoken that we are not tarring those thoroughly decent people who also do this work. Her ostracisation within groups highlights this.

Getting your flaps out online is absolutely fine. However, she has capitalised on his infamy in a thoroughly perverted fashion and it’s disgusting.

As long as we all agree (which I think we do) that insulting her isn’t insulting the profession as a whole, then crack on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36

lje88

Chatty Member
It was said on the previous thread but i forgot ... will check .. coldingley prison
---

Bear reflect ... doubtful. There are some offenders who genuinely feel remorse and do turn their lives around .. Bear was on TikTok telling everyone he was God only a few weeks ago ...
---
Hi Jizz breath 👋

The 3 dogs have been uploaded now .. doubt they miss Stevo .. he blasted the poor things with a water jet last Summer ☹

View attachment 2004808
Oh dear Jazzzzzz Morall the girl who has NO morals!
what a bloody crying shame your fella has been locked up boohooo.
Am sure the dogs don’t give a fuck to be fair giving the way he has openly treated his “pets” in the past..
Using the word Pets loosely as am sure his arsehole is.
Silly girl, almost felt a bit sorry for her yesterday but not anymore she’s just as fucked in the head as he is!

* p.s now about to go to bed Peacefully knowing bear is behind bars, also yes I’m drunk I’ve had a lovely evening with my non offender husband xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

lje88

Chatty Member
Absolutely thick as mince the lot of erm.
All enablers and should be ashamed!
How about just admitting you’re son/brother/ partner is a wrongun and move on.

• Heart

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I was chuckling to myself last night about Bear changing his Twitter bio to ‘every saint has a past and every sinner has a future’ days before the sentencing, like a Facebook mum updating their status. Did he think the judge was gonna have a look at his Twitter and be like ‘aw he’s changed his bio, he must be a nice lad really’

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
“I didnt put oil in it”

We both have Mercs and when the washer bottle is empty this happens. So how you miss anything else……..

View attachment 2009982
Exactly. The screen lights up by the speedo in red with an exclamation mark on it & actually says " WARNING LOW ENGINE OIL. ADD 1 LITRE OF MULTIGRADE"
---
All sad today 😪😪😪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀
Stephen-Bear-Sentenced-02-030323-62c50d6fb2da44d8956c703ab2e265a5.jpg
Screenshot_20230307-135912_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230307-140159_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230307-140348_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
How funny that the family weren’t up in arms about him being convicted, only because the sentence was custodial. They don’t care that he’s guilty, only that he’s going to pay for his crime. Pathetic

• Heart

stunrw

VIP Member
“It may harm your defence if you fail to mention now, something you later rely on in court”

Bear: No comment

Also Bear: It was my evil twin brother innit

• Haha

moreanimalsplease1

The GOAT, HHJ Chris Morgan tragically lost his son in an accident in 2011. Little Edward was just 12 😔

I can’t comprehend how he copes dealing with cretins like Stephen who are a complete waste of oxygen.

(It’s an old picture and this is all in the public domain)

961DE2CD-B188-42B8-8105-79C1ABB8D175.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad

Nadja

Chatty Member
A few things:
1. Does she look like someone who cleans the house?
2. Why does she need to drive to Liverpool for a passport because hers has a tear in it, and she is afraid she will get turned away at her visit next week? There are other forms of ID she can use, like her driver’s licence.
3. She does not look stressed at all! She seems very happy to be telling her tales!
Probably a completely different face on her driving license

• Haha

Socksyted

Two hours ago Hayley shared this on Instagram.

I get family loyalty, and she takes some blame for enabling him. But he made his choices in life whether she was there for him or not.

What’s the promise to make things right exactly? Justice has been done, facts scrutinized, punishment carefully deliberated over. Bear had ample opportunity to share his argument, instead spent a few years mocking his victim and capitalizing from her.

Best Hayley could do is visit Bear in jail, support him and get him to recognize his wrongdoings.
I wouldnt see this as anything apart from denial as to what he has done. I wasnt going to put this on here as someone said she reads these threads. But after her 'unfair trial' post after Friday, I messaged her on IG and said basically that they were delusional and he needs to pay for what he'd done and that she should do better by her children. She asked me what exactly had he done, I said he recorded G without consent and she responded with 'what recording' and that he will have his say eventually. Said I should come back to her (to apologise) when the truth comes out from him.....then blocked me....

• Haha
  • Wow

thetrooth

Chatty Member
How could he not have expected a custodial sentence?? Surely his defence must have warned him it was a strong possibility and 99% of comments on social media referred to him going to prison. The delusion is just mind blowing. I hope he cries every single day of his sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

sillymoomoo2

hahahahaha the absolute audacity of her saying “say it with ur chest” with her comments switched off. So brave ❤

576B54AE-5291-4BCA-BB52-D442A57FB913.jpeg

• Haha

sillymoomoo2

View attachment 2014228I also replied to Hayley’s story and got this response 🤣 also now blocked, so please keep us updated here!
It isn’t just in the papers! And it also isn’t just the papers typical shit-stirring - it was proven IN. A. COURT. What is wrong with these people 😭 Spot the brain cell. They’re full on conspiracy theorists.

We’ve all said it a million times, but one more for good measure - His family bear some (if not - a lot of) responsibility for how he’s turned out.

I absolutely believe that if you love someone you should let them know when they’ve fucked up and they need to hear that they have. Otherwise, look what happens. They’re defending him for this and it’s truly unbelievable. If this had been my brother I dare say I would never speak to him again, i would certainly let him know exactly what an evil little bastard he’s been.

It is so obvious that they haven’t once disciplined or corrected him in his whole life. Obviously it’s not all their fault, but maybe things could have been different if they had done the responsible and loving thing. Instead they are STILL justifying his behaviour.

It is certainly easier not to give someone the honest feedback, but in never calling someone out on their behaviour, you guarantee them a very difficult time going through life.

Last edited:
  • Heart

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Best outcome now is he'll actually take this time to reflect and come out of there a reformed man, and offers Georgia a genuine apology. He needs to cut the charade and this character he plays. His reality TV career is over.

• Heart