Stephen Bear #23 No defence, his whole existance flies in the face of common sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he’s either too stupid to know how serious this is (evil twin joke) or knows full well he’s fucked so is purposefully going down in flames.

And as for the constant ‘no comment’ responses, if he has been unfairly maligned/set up (obv I don’t believe that for a minute) this is his one chance to set the record straight and tell his side and show it wasn’t him who uploaded it/it wasn’t her in the video - but he’s doing nothing to cast doubt on G’s version of events. He’s had all this time to prepare what he wanted to say and all he’s done is hire a car and pick out his suits. Just the stupidest man alive.

View attachment 1789462
Early for thread 24#
Bear has a mad twin brother, better order his double ended arse lover!
‘the world has gone mad’ again - nothing is ever his fault is it! The idea that your actions have consequences isn’t in his orbit.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if he’s either too stupid to know how serious this is (evil twin joke) or knows full well he’s fucked so is purposefully going down in flames.
Personally, I think a little from column A, a little from column B 😂

Reactions: 10
If he is found guilty 🤞🏼& sent to jail 🤞🏼🤞🏼 there is a very real possibility he’ll be in over Christmas…

Reactions: 30
i hope he does get sent down just before the weekend, its the worst time. He could be kept in a holding cell for 2 days and then nothing moves quickly once in prison over a weekend. Unfortunately I have experience when a partner went and he got sentenced for not completing community service 3 years ago.. when he was a completely different person! If this scum gets no time the justice system is a joke.
It is a joke. Won't go into the details again but the severity of what happened to me in 2003, the local paper wanted to do an anonymous article on what happened in the hope it would encourage women to come forward on domestic abuse. The sentence was so ridiculous the paper then decided not to run the article because the sentence was a joke, and that it could actually deter people from reporting abuse

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
His arse pounder 5000 or whatever its called will have nothing on Big Ron from C block. He will be able to fit his lost suitcase up there once hes finished with him🤣🍆
When the sentence finishes, he will be gripping onto the cell door , trying to stay in the cell with him while two burly guards pull on his legs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe HFF is the mad twin? I bet he would love to be Bear's twin.
I reckon both HFF & PC like it up the bumholio too! 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 and maybe have their own ballon knot blasters & pretend it’s Bear when using when their mums are out at bingo… x

• Haha
I might be a little slow here, but what Instagram video were they questioning him about when he used the ‘mad twin brother’ defence? The one that got him arrested for a second time for breaching his conditions?

Reactions: 6
Mad twin brother!! duck me. I have actual tears from laughing so hard, I've just had to explain to my boss 😭😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Mad twin brother!! duck me. I have actual tears from laughing so hard, I've just had to explain to my boss 😭😭🤣🤣🤣
You and me both. Just got to the bar and showed the barman and he’s damn near tit from laughing

• Haha
I might be a little slow here, but what Instagram video were they questioning him about when he used the ‘mad twin brother’ defence? The one that got him arrested for a second time for breaching his conditions?
Ah yeah I wondered the same. Maybe that one would make sense. The Wales paper wrote quite a coherent summary, hopefully they do the same again. Or someone who was there can let us know.

Reactions: 6
I don't know what you guys think, but as much as things seem to be going balls up for him (if he had any), I'm still scared to get too excited over what the verdict/sentence will be at the end of this :cautious::(

Reactions: 43
Ah yeah I wondered the same. Maybe that one would make sense. The Wales paper wrote quite a coherent summary, hopefully they do the same again. Or someone who was there can let us know.
I don't think it was that one because I saw the one that got him rearrested for breeching bail terms and I don't recall that being mentioned about it. That video was him desperately trying to get everyone to think that because his trial date was moved, that there was actually no evidence against him and the prosecution were having to look harder for evidence 😂.

Reactions: 5
Just crossing my fingers that this gets played out tomorrow

Judge : "Are we ready for the first witness?"

Clerk : "The defence calls Stephen Bear to the witness box"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.