Stephen Bear #23 No defence, his whole existance flies in the face of common sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he’ll get time but community service, time on the SOR and a suspended sentence.
And time on the SOR means he will be in breach of the ToS of Meta. It would he a terrible shame if any accounts he set up were reported…….🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is there an English translation for that last one…..genuinely not googling that on the work wifi 😂
7AF7928F-00A6-4DDF-BE79-91335202BDC6.jpeg

Talking about spending his “Christmas money” supporting Bear and bleeping some dead “pum”.
Lovely. Teenage necrophile incel.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
First time on this thread and it opened on this post. I hate you all. 😭😭😭
Seeing a picture like that of Bear is the final stage in becoming a fully fledged chinmate. Welcome aboard we’re all just here waiting for the pair of whiffy hoes to both disappear for good up Bear’s torn apart ars so we can brain bleach.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is there an English translation for that last one…..genuinely not googling that on the work wifi 😂
Sometimes you have to have sex with some undesirable ladies if your evening of philandering comes up short. Hope that helps! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those are all words I understand. Unlike pretty much anything he has said in the last 4 days. Or, in fact, ever

Reactions: 9
New thread x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.