Stephen Bear #20 Getting pegged by Jizzy who ain't got a clue, to bouncing on dildo's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He talks like he's been sucking on a helium balloon , she looks like a plastic tiny tears doll that's had one too many council -house face-lifts...............looks like Cher? πŸ˜πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Gawd who'd be turned on by that gormless Mary & as for her , a paper bag over her head & the sling in the back of the local video-shop's beckoning......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What a bleeping passion-killer, seeing them simulating sex. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜±πŸ€’πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a bleeping passion-killer, seeing them simulating sex. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜±πŸ€’πŸ€£πŸ€£
There’s no chemistry between them is there? Ugly, desperate and unsexy. He loves himself and has no interest in her, she could be a blow up doll for all he cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When do we think Jizz is gonna buy a strap on and spit roast him with the ars prolapse?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did we ever work out if honest football fan was actually bear? Surely nobody would be up his ars as much as this person, and it has all the hallmarks of bear's style of writing πŸ˜‚ although I use the term 'writing' loosely....
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It’s definitely him! The bloody horrific paw print emoji!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
🐫🦢 and cankles ... not a vibe :sick:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It’s definitely him! The bloody horrific paw print emoji!
I was thinking creepy Rob is one of other burner accounts .. the ever present gooseberry that never seems to date :LOL:

Jizzy should upload this to her bought TikTok followers .. FYP when you filter your face so much your nose disappears ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Did we ever work out if honest football fan was actually bear? Surely nobody would be up his ars as much as this person, and it has all the hallmarks of bear's style of writing πŸ˜‚ although I use the term 'writing' loosely....
No it's not him, it's a bloke in his 60's who's just as desperate for attention as Stephen. For starters he (HFF) can spell and understands correct grammar, where as Stephen is thick as tit and can't spell or string a coherent sentence together.

I'm not defending Honest Football Fan either, he's a beggy prick that likes his own Tweets (who even does that) and desperate for likes and comments from the Sex Offender. He thinks he's funny and just does it for reactions. Much like the Sex Offender himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No it's not him, it's a bloke in his 60's who's just as desperate as Stephen. For starters he can spell and understands correct grammar, where as Stephen is thick as tit and can't spell. I'm not defending Honest Football Fan either, he's a beggy prick that likes his own Tweets (who even does that) and desperate for likes and comments from the Sex Offender
I'm sure pervo is around in one of the ars kissing profiles :LOL:

Jizzy face says her man is at work ??? .. comes back to a QOD model playbunny :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure pervo is around in one of the ars kissing profiles :LOL:

Jizzy face says her man is at work ??? .. comes back to a QOD model playbunny :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
bleeping work....only thing he's working at is drilling his arshole wider and wider.

9B3B0D44-2C3C-46CF-A3E0-0C4CD60EE31F.png
She looks bleeping chunky in this pic! Too much beige food and sitting around on her flabby arse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Her face is more bloated than ever... I think I'll mark the occasion with a new profile pic. My absolute fave pic of her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping work....only thing he's working at is drilling his arshole wider and wider.

View attachment 1648212She looks bleeping chunky in this pic! Too much beige food and sitting around on her flabby arse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'd have thought most men who work would like to come home to a nice cooked dinner not a vacant slapper who ubers a McDonalds between clients on OF :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.