Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha ha ...that really made me laugh out loud ....Chinny Saville ....
Since he’s started blocking people, he seems to ignore the n o n c e comments, the just funny ones and there are still plenty about the cock sleeve but the ones he really is sensitive about are the animal abuse and sex offender ones. Guilty conscience? Does he have one?? Probably not lol

Lolll the gay forum is funny too

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s nothing wrong with them but when you’re advertising yourself as a self made billionaire then one would expect a bit more than some IKEA shelves.
Yeah I got that 😆. Found them, they are £60, and called LACK 😂😂. Pretty bargainous for the billionaires.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
877998EA-0A90-4899-AE43-02648183089D.png

Filler? The fact all he does is sit on it all day and eat Chinese take away?
Because you didn’t take care of your BBL so it didn’t work properly?
Oh yeah, and photoshop.

Jizz, if you’re next question is ‘why does everyone hate me?’ It’s because you support a misogynistic sex offender who bullies and harasses women, abuses animals and is a racist and a bigot. And also because you mock victims of sexual abuse.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Does anyone remember when he posted a screenshot of his bank balance and the account was in the name of Master Stephen Henry Bear 🤣 I bet the stupid twit chose Master instead of Mr thinking it made him sound more superior 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1579116
Oh yeah, and photoshop.

Jizz, if you’re next question is ‘why does everyone hate me?’ It’s because you support a misogynistic sex offender who bullies and harasses women, abuses animals and is a racist and a bigot. And also because you mock victims of sexual abuse.
If she just puts her legs in the air for a few mins a day, the lymphoedema in her cankles will sludge down into her ars cheeks to make them fuller.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1579116
Oh yeah, and photoshop.

In the words of Tiffany pollard on CBB
coz he’s a fat bleep 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If she just puts her legs in the air for a few mins a day, the lymphoedema in her cankles will sludge down into her ars cheeks to make them fuller.
Unfortunately for her it would only be a temporary reprieve because she's a lazy little witch and one of her favourite pastimes is sitting on her ars gazing at herself on her phone. Exactly the reason why the BBL went tits up. Or one tit up and the other tit down in her case

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jizzming is back on her Tik Tok working hard for her millionaire lifestyle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

7.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The spacing on those lights is as bad as the spacing on her gammy tits
I don't know why she wants clothes storage so badly .. she claims never to wear an item more than once and in her business she ain't wearing none anyways :LOL:

What the duck is she on about? What's hard for her to post? I genuinely don't understand what she's trying to garner sympathy and gain compliments about ?
Her ars was made in Turkey and she paid so she could join the elite models on QOD hahaha who also have a Tik Tok ..

7.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What the duck is she on about? What's hard for her to post? I genuinely don't understand what she's trying to garner sympathy and gain compliments about ?
Yeah I didn't get that either. Is she saying it's hard to post pictures when she hasn't edited on a comedy big bum.

Reactions: 7
Hahaha ... a qod model trying to walk .. dunno if too many glasses of sherry or her bum making her off balance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JIZZTASTIC !!!

I had a little look at the 'influencer' behind this agency ....
7.PNG

8.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.