Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I’ve been sat thinking, I know it’s dangerous 🤣 but the way Bear bent over and was taking that dildo like a trooper defo makes me wonder how long they’ve been doing bum fun.
So… I’ve let my fella try the back door before and Jesus Christ I had to be lay on my side and he had to go a centimetre at a time with a tit tonne of lube!! I’ve read that doggy anal takes agessss to perfect 😭😭 I’m never going to get there but Bear has mastered it!!
Apparently mens bum are made of stronger stuff. That's why women are very prone to injuries when doing it, but gay men don't see the same number of injuries.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You know, I’ve been sat thinking, I know it’s dangerous 🤣 but the way Bear bent over and was taking that dildo like a trooper defo makes me wonder how long they’ve been doing bum fun.
So… I’ve let my fella try the back door before and Jesus Christ I had to be lay on my side and he had to go a centimetre at a time with a tit tonne of lube!! I’ve read that doggy anal takes agessss to perfect 😭😭 I’m never going to get there but Bear has mastered it!!
Jizz probably isn't the first one to stick something up Bears 'ars' let's be honest.. He's had years of experience :sneaky:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Tons of cheap filler done by unqualified "beauty therapists". Same reason his Mrs looks like the back end of a bus
Ooo that’s being kind. I’d say more like a reversing dump truck without any tyres on!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The £4 Asda mugs ain't the only thing they got with pooh on ... 💩🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m going to say something positive, I quite like the vertical display shelves they’ve put up- does anyone know the ikea catalogue name for them?

I think it’s quite expensive to buy 100,000 followers on Instagram, over £500, and I’m surprised he has that much spare money, but he clearly does as they drop off so quickly and he gets 13 likes at a push on each picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m going to say something positive, I quite like the vertical display shelves they’ve put up- does anyone know the ikea catalogue name for them?

I think it’s quite expensive to buy 100,000 followers on Instagram, over £500, and I’m surprised he has that much spare money, but he clearly does as they drop off so quickly and he gets 13 likes at a push on each picture.
There’s nothing wrong with them but when you’re advertising yourself as a self made billionaire then one would expect a bit more than some IKEA shelves.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.