Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gaddddd that isn’t a hard cock 🤣 he’s thumbed it in. It’s so squashy. The balls are TINY. Kinda fair play to him for actually showing something but it continues to be an embarrassing display of absolute freak genitals.
Thumbed it in 🤣 I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He likes doing that. Pretending cars are his. Especially funny when the people in the background are watching him wondering what the duck he's doing
This is the cringiest thing I've ever seen on the Internet, him standing beside someone else's car like he owns it. His old is he?????? It's like he has a learning disability?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is the cringiest thing I've ever seen on the Internet, him standing beside someone else's car like he owns it. His old is he?????? It's like he has a learning disability?
Heading for middle age in his early to mid 30's ! Look at the cringy way he's looking at it and the stance as though he's about to open the door and get into it. This is what I'm on about when I say how is he NOT embarrassed of himself?

I've also included another cringe worthy picture I found next to it in my camera roll where sunsets actually shine underneath buildings as well. Cracker, isn't it?

Edit: and an equally ridiculous photoshopped leg. Not quite sure what he was trying to achieve there. Absolute bellend

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Jizzy looking like she's ready to take a dump. No wonder there's 50% off so not sexy
Screenshot_20220919-221718_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s their arses swinging from side to side and thighs rubbing together that does it. Appalling to see.
I had to go back and look the qod model page cos it'd been awhile.... the only thing better than the posts themselves are the comments 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Jizz is now trying to appeal to even more weirdos by suggesting that she was loving sex scenes at the age of 13. She really is a bottom feeder (in many ways) isn’t she.
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they both end up arrested for grooming at some point

So Jizz is now trying to appeal to even more weirdos by suggesting that she was loving sex scenes at the age of 13. She really is a bottom feeder (in many ways) isn’t she.
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they both end up arrested for grooming at some point

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Wtf is his new video is he on drugs hahaha
he must be. I don’t know what’s worse. The tacky, chipped grey gloss, the mix of all those colours that don’t blend together, him running round like a five year who is trying to make their parents laugh or the upside down door. He is literally tit at everything he does.

Reactions: 8
Has he got special needs? I don’t understand that video was It a kind of benny hill sketch?!

At least we know the rotty is alive you can see it at one point

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has he got special needs? I don’t understand that video was It a kind of benny hill sketch?!

At least we know the rotty is alive you can see it at one point
Oh I never even noticed the dog! Too busy watching the mess that is bear doing DIY... I actually thought he was gonna get his "dick" out at some point, it wouldn't even surprise me anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I never even noticed the dog! Too busy watching the mess that is bear doing DIY... I actually thought he was gonna get his "dick" out at some point, it wouldn't even surprise me anymore.

Don’t give him ideas for his xxx stuff. Odd nob does odd jobs round the house. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.