Stephen Bear #18 Another day, another plastic coq, tick tock Stevie, soon be your time in the dock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s blatantly paid for that tit tattoo as an anniversary present. And he got her some balloons, who said romance was dead?
We are all SOOOOOOOOO jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stephens skint but Jess has money.

With all the time she has on her hands she could be in the gym everyday building her glutes the lazy cow

Reactions: 17
Wagges for your anniversary 🫠.

I fully appreciate a meal out anywhere is a luxury, but if you claim to be making £50,000 a month like Jiz you would not be going to waggas 😂😂
Or bulk shopping tracksuits from Shein.

Me too. But if I was a model with a billionaire boyfriend I’d be expecting more than a 2 for 1 chicken katsu special. 😂 It’s the only thing on the menu he can eat as it’s basically fried with curry sauce on it. 😆
A model with QOD Models none the less. Only rule to join is spreading your legs regularly for the "photographers"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Urghhhh 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. Just saw his gaping a hole on that gay forum. I wonder if it's old or new? He does look slimmer but hiding his manky cock 🤢. I also wonder if he's really going for the dildo up the bum after all this time? As they have a holiday coming up he must be shitting it as he's broke and knows he'll have to pay for at least one thing. bleeping sick but then again I'm a martyr for cringing myself out. That's the only reason I see what he's up to. I think we are all a bit into the cringe core thing otherwise nobody would be here 😩
I'd be so mortified if my boyfriends ass (or mine for that matter) looked like that 🤮🤮🤮😔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine waking up next to your partner and discussing your day including what object to put in what orifice

what a life 🫠🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm confused... Who actually got the tattoo? I thought it was Chinny chubster but he's been silent about it? It's not tattooed on her is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm confused... Who actually got the tattoo? I thought it was Chinny chubster but he's been silent about it? It's not tattooed on her is it?
He has it on his Twitter but Jizzy has it as her IG stories .. the way the one post says 'we' ... i wonder if he is sharing her account ...

1.PNG
2.PNG

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Usually when tattooists tattoo “famous” people they make a point of naming them. Very telling that they make no mention of their “celeb” client and have cropped Jizz’s name from the pic.
10577C07-79B4-4FE6-A855-3C826171C25F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So let me get this straight because I can't load any of the links to see what everyone is talking about.... Is it actually up there?? 🤢

Usually when tattooists tattoo “famous” people they make a point of naming them. Very telling that they make no mention of their “celeb” client and have cropped Jizz’s name from the pic.View attachment 1381385
If by realism he means the eye bags and migrating lip filler have been included...he's done a good job 😂. And the nose has been done like the one she wishes she had 😂😂

Everything these two fuckers do end up a train wreck 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So let me get this straight because I can't load any of the links to see what everyone is talking about.... Is it actually up there?? 🤢

If by realism he means the eye bags and migrating lip filler have been included...he's done a good job 😂. And the nose has been done like the one she wishes she had 😂😂

Everything these two fuckers do end up a train wreck 😂😂
It's on the forum .. but you have to join Fansly and probably pay to look at the videos :sick: Judging by the likes he has it stands a chance he's faked it :LOL:

I hope this is blanked out enough .. 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.