Stephen Bear #18 Another day, another plastic coq, tick tock Stevie, soon be your time in the dock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Kas01980 on the winning thread title with 58 votes!

Just in time to celebrate Londons most tragic couples anniversary! ๐ŸŽˆ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Congrats to @Kas01980 on the winning thread title with 58 votes!

Just in time to celebrate Londons most tragic couples anniversary! ๐ŸŽˆ
Thanks for the new thread ๐Ÿ˜˜ and congrats to myself for my first thread title attempt ๐Ÿคฃ

Looks like they've gone to wagamamas for their special 1 year anniversary meal lol!
I'd rather eat the sole of my shoe than whatever that is on their plate (matching meals, how cute!!!)

Anyone else noticed how that orange T-shirt seems to have fused itself to his body? (Last few pages of the last thread). I'm guessing he's having similar problems to the ones he had with the polyester dressing gown after it fused itself to his rancid body

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the new thread ๐Ÿ˜˜ and congrats to myself for my first thread title attempt ๐Ÿคฃ

I'd rather eat the sole of my shoe than whatever that is on their plate (matching meals, how cute!!!)

Anyone else noticed how that orange T-shirt seems to have fused itself to his body? (Last few pages of the last thread). I'm guessing he's having similar problems to the ones he had with the polyester dressing gown after it fused itself to his rancid body
Well done on the thread title well deserved ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

I just canโ€™t get over the fact theyโ€™ve gone out for their anniversary like itโ€™s their weekly outing with rob ๐Ÿ˜‚ (which doesnโ€™t seem to be happening anymore)
Iโ€™d be mortified if this was how my partner celebrated an anniversary. Especially when theyโ€™re still in the technically โ€˜early stageโ€™ of their relationship it should be all hearts & flowers not tracksuits & flab ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Heโ€™s such a greaseball too. Gives me the ick. Love how he has such etiquette to be sat at a dinner table with a baseball cap on ๐Ÿฅด oh jizz weโ€™re oh so jealous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well done on the thread title well deserved ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

I just canโ€™t get over the fact theyโ€™ve gone out for their anniversary like itโ€™s their weekly outing with rob ๐Ÿ˜‚ (which doesnโ€™t seem to be happening anymore)
Iโ€™d be mortified if this was how my partner celebrated an anniversary. Especially when theyโ€™re still in the technically โ€˜early stageโ€™ of their relationship it should be all hearts & flowers not tracksuits & flab ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Heโ€™s such a greaseball too. Gives me the ick. Love how he has such etiquette to be sat at a dinner table with a baseball cap on ๐Ÿฅด oh jizz weโ€™re oh so jealous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
I think what baffles me the most is the evidence that they've barely got a pot to piss in, with grande statements of love such as this...sitting in a mediocre chain "restaurant" with a baseball cap on to hide his greasy head, yet on the other hand thinking he can get people to believe he's winning at life with millions in the bank. Money talks Stevie...or in your case, it doesn't ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not been on this thread for a couple of months. I see things are just the same
They are both still vile and disgusting just like that meal ๐Ÿคข

• Heart
Not been on this thread for a couple of months. I see things are just the same
They are both still vile and disgusting just like that meal ๐Ÿคข
Nooo...things have got SO exciting! Stephen Bear University has just launched!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Living the chavvy dream as per usual, chain restaurant, heโ€™s wearing something a 14 year old wears (probably for sale on Depop) sheโ€™s probably got her Shein set on. Hope sheโ€™s ordered herself her own present for the 1 year anniversary ๐Ÿ‘€ remember his attempt at Valentine/Xmas? A scribbled note on a bit of spare paper ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Living the chavvy dream as per usual, chain restaurant, heโ€™s wearing something a 14 year old wears (probably for sale on Depop) sheโ€™s probably got her Shein set on. Hope sheโ€™s ordered herself her own present for the 1 year anniversary ๐Ÿ‘€ remember his attempt at Valentine/Xmas? A scribbled note on a bit of spare paper ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I can see it now, 'Jess I bet you're so glad you're my girlfriend' ...or something just as awful but with spelling mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wagges for your anniversary ๐Ÿซ .

I fully appreciate a meal out anywhere is a luxury, but if you claim to be making ยฃ50,000 a month like Jiz you would not be going to waggas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.