Stephen Bear #18 Another day, another plastic coq, tick tock Stevie, soon be your time in the dock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urghhhh 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. Just saw his gaping a hole on that gay forum. I wonder if it's old or new? He does look slimmer but hiding his manky cock 🤢. I also wonder if he's really going for the dildo up the bum after all this time? As they have a holiday coming up he must be shitting it as he's broke and knows he'll have to pay for at least one thing. bleeping sick but then again I'm a martyr for cringing myself out. That's the only reason I see what he's up to. I think we are all a bit into the cringe core thing otherwise nobody would be here 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d be quite happy with Wagamama’s but then I’m a skint nhs worker not part of a multimillionaire power couple 🤔😂
Me too. But if I was a model with a billionaire boyfriend I’d be expecting more than a 2 for 1 chicken katsu special. 😂 It’s the only thing on the menu he can eat as it’s basically fried with curry sauce on it. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Urghhhh 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. Just saw his gaping a hole on that gay forum. I wonder if it's old or new? He does look slimmer but hiding his manky cock 🤢. I also wonder if he's really going for the dildo up the bum after all this time? As they have a holiday coming up he must be shitting it as he's broke and knows he'll have to pay for at least one thing. bleeping sick but then again I'm a martyr for cringing myself out. That's the only reason I see what he's up to. I think we are all a bit into the cringe core thing otherwise nobody would be here 😩
I really don’t need to see this, I really don’t - but can you share the link? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I know it’s massively not the point, but he also STILL can’t spell hole. He’s not used enough *s.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Here's the link for all you dirty, cringe core rot bags 😩🤣. Even the gays rip the tit out of him and think he's fat and greasy.

VERY NSFW obviously

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Here's the link for all you dirty, cringe core rot bags 😩🤣. Even the gays rip the tit out of him and think he's fat and greasy.

VERY NSFW obviously
He needs a man to take him to bed at night. Jizz not the girl for him.She has no cock and his is pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

VERY NSFW obviously
Ahhhh I’m bleeping sorry I asked 🤭🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So she's sucking on a chupa chup pointing a gun and staring into the distance? Oh lovely. Very nice to have a gun tattooed onto you in this day and age. I have to say I think it looks just like her. Absolutely shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.