Stephen Bear #12 Chinny no-mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👆👆👆Yes this she’s fed up to the back teeth and wasting them hip dips sat in watching 600 lb life (the programme and scare (d) bear ) when she could be down Sheesh with Charles Drury or Kris Boyson or even the bin man !! Anyone because Stevie can’t 😂
Dying at Charles Drury 😭

Thank God I thought I was the only one seeing this fat fucker in my nightmares! I had a dream I was in that crappy house of his trying to break the dogs out and he was throwing a disgusting sex party. He was throwing knives around and acting like a demented chimp jumping shrieking and shouting, it actually really scared me lol 😂
OMG 😭🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

Sorry but she has the ugliest smile because of the sausages and the dentures. I'm sure it was a nice smile before but it looks like a snarl now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Dying at Charles Drury 😭

OMG 😭🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

Sorry but she has the ugliest smile because of the sausages and the dentures. I'm sure it was a nice smile before but it looks like a snarl now
I'm no prude but i know for certain if i ever met Jazmin her gob is gonna stink of Bear's hole .. i could never take her seriously after too much was shared in public :sick:🤮🤮🤮

The watch company he is pushing has only been running since October last year .. total scam.. https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/13685787-time4lavish-limited

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has anyone made a thread suggestion yet?
If not, throwing my hat into the ring late…

#13 stephen bear -ly still relevant

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.