Stephen Bear #12 Chinny no-mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dunno how you could show your face around your family, and kids in the family, when you having sex is on a site like Twitter. Not even an adults only site. Those poor kids, I'm sure it's been brought up in school and shown around.

Reactions: 31
Wow did he actually film and upload a whole game of monopoly? Absolutely thrilling content. All his family look thoroughly fed up with him, I think I’d have lamped him if he’d been screaming like that in front of me for hours, they’ve got the patience of saints.

Reactions: 21
If I was his mum I wouldn’t want to be shown on camera, associated with my son who is a sex offender. The fact they are all okay with being around him and allowing the girls near him really shows what sort of family they are. CUNtS lol I’d wipe clean anything to do with my son if he was Bear.

Reactions: 23
If I was his mum I wouldn’t want to be shown on camera, associated with my son who is a sex offender. The fact they are all okay with being around him and allowing the girls near him really shows what sort of family they are. CUNtS lol I’d wipe clean anything to do with my son if he was Bear.
I thought they were creepy Rob's kids as they all look like him and Hayley was their Mum .. he's with them all the time on photos. No clue who the Father is ..
weird.PNG

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen his last IG post? WTF?

And his Twitter? He’s so inappropriate.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hi I’m Stephen Bear and I post videos of my young nieces all over my social media accounts where I also post very explicit content that attracts a certain audience of whom a percentage will probably enjoy seeing my young nieces, because I don’t understand how dangerous it is to post kids alongside my sex videos, because I’m thick as pigshit..

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I’ve been VERY brutal tonight on Twitter.. only a matter of time before I get blocked 🤣

Reactions: 6
I thought they were creepy Rob's kids as they all look like him and Hayley was their Mum .. he's with them all the time on photos. No clue who the Father is ..
View attachment 919705
The lad’s father is some football coach Scott Chickelday - not sure if he’s the dad of all of Hayley’s kids or just the lad - Albert

Attachments

bleeping weird and a massive safe guarding issue to be posting his neice & nephew on his Twitter where he gets his bumhole licked and strangles his girlfriend. I covered their faces
Yes totally agree! Drug using sexual predator in close contact with children… safeguarding issue absolutely.

Reactions: 8
Don’t know if any of you just watched his live, he had a huge black dildo out and his young niece joined the live you can see her name faye shocking behaviour
CDD54481-CD0A-4E3A-ADDD-BC07BDC56F4F.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Disgusting pig grabbing a sex toy seconds after saying hello to his kid niece. I hope the comments were horrendous towards him

Reactions: 10
How can anyone (friends or family) justify his behaviour?
Do any of his family call him out over it?
Fair enough if he wants to play with a dildo in the shower then so be it but when he is getting his nieces (minors) involved that’s just wrong on so many levels.
So he has now moved from posting this sh*t on twitter, to putting it on insta and promoting more scams on snapchat. 🤬

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.