Stephen bear #10 You’ve been hit by, you’ve been struck by, a smooth chinimal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker….. he’s a walking advert for narcissistic personality disorder I think they’ve fallen out n are posting stories to get at eachother….she’s getting her hair done not moping about or upset which will annoy the life out of him….then he’s singing love is in the air also unbothered trying to gaslight a reaction from her 🤨
Yep, I think them getting kicked out of the Maldives might have made her see sense... Until he worms his way back in that is.

Reactions: 10
They’ve either broken up or will be soon, it’s happened with all his recent exes, they go away together and announce their undying love to eachother then when they come home it all ends cos he’s too busy looking for his next victim

Reactions: 15
Hopefully he had a brush with law in the Maldives, which has put the wind up him, with any luck he is recorded as having been deported for inappropriate sexual conduct and is red flagged against entry to other countries

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn't he put up the video of her licking his hole again 3 days ago! I'm surprised he so silent, must be killing him.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she stood for a picture thinking they look okay.
they are bad 🤦🏻‍♀️ but least it looks a little better than the platinum blonde straw hair

EDIT:
And looking at the place she got them done they could have cost her at least £385
66662E86-B766-4BB4-99EC-3D74905EA111.png
E9122B79-6CE5-483C-B833-9D8D8F70A2DB.png

Reactions: 3
The one blessing to him being back in the UK and seemingly not around her is hopefully that we won't have to endure any more seedy videos on Twitter

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she stood for a picture thinking they look okay.
They don’t even blend like proper ombré would. The colour is wayy too light at the bottom. You can actually see where the extensions started!
To be fair she licks bears bum on camera so she probably thinks anything looks good 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't he put up the video of her licking his hole again 3 days ago! I'm surprised he so silent, must be killing him.
He seems like the type to just wake up in the morning and decide that he don’t want her anymore and finds a new victim. He’s very impulsive

Filming himself while driving again with one hand on the phone. I’d love for a police car to stop him 😁
From the reflection in his glasses it looks like he’s driving down a motorway as well 🙄

Reactions: 9
imagine catching up with ya pal to get your hair done and having to explain what you’ve been up to the last few months 💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.