Stephen bear #10 You’ve been hit by, you’ve been struck by, a smooth chinimal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are definitely separate at the moment she just posted how she’s going more brown or something with her hair..really hard to listen to her voice.
And something about extensions and he was nowhere to be seen

Reactions: 5
Not that I sympathise with her but hope she’s had some sense knocked into her and stopped dating a sex offender. He must be so broke right now

• Wow
Reactions: 15
They are definitely separate at the moment she just posted how she’s going more brown or something with her hair..really hard to listen to her voice.
And they say nurses have it tough! Poor thing, can’t cope with her roots. It’s a hard life. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have 2 questions if you guys don't mind. 1 what is his insta handle as I can't find him and 2 is that pic of his chin photoshopped or is he rocking the Johnny Bravo look nowadays?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
hes definitely home. He’s filmed himself driving on his instagram stories. Someone lock him up already 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker….. he’s a walking advert for narcissistic personality disorder I think they’ve fallen out n are posting stories to get at eachother….she’s getting her hair done not moping about or upset which will annoy the life out of him….then he’s singing love is in the air also unbothered trying to gaslight a reaction from her 🤨

Reactions: 24
She should dye it a totally different colour as a disguise haha. I'm expecting she will get shouts of arselicker and much worse when she walks down the street in her hometown.

Reactions: 8
They wouldn’t have had to do hotel quarantine coming back from the Maldives as it was removed from the red list on sept 22nd and Turkey was removed october 4 …

I also don’t think they’ve broken up because he posted a video of them on twitter only 3/4 days ago and with the revenge charges outstanding Idont Think he would do another video without consent at this stage ..

Reactions: 5
They wouldn’t have had to do hotel quarantine coming back from the Maldives as it was removed from the red list on sept 22nd and Turkey was removed october 4 …

I also don’t think they’ve broken up because he posted a video of them on twitter only 3/4 days ago and with the revenge charges outstanding Idont Think he would do another video without consent at this stage ..
He might be driving down to visit her with him singing that song 🤔 If so .. hoping her Dad hits him in the face with a cricket bat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He definitely removed her from his Insta bio. Oh well. Back to scaffolding, maybe chinmey sweeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.