Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dinkydonut

I think the sucking a lad off would be better proof to be fair 😂
Also this misconception that guys who treat women like shit are gay or bi is really quite damaging as all the gay men I am friends with have never had anything but love and respect for women.
So no Stephen chubby chin Bear is just a narcissistic misogynist cunt. It’s his personality not his sexuality.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Sooo funny London Dungeon have Bear as a pumpkin down there locked up :LOL::LOL:
Our Tattle friend Dick Dastardly fixed their pic hahahaha

welldone.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
Did you hear her say about loosing all her dignity having the bbl surgery🤣🤣 and licking bears bum hole didn’t do that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I don’t think the whole bum thing is a sign of being gay I think it’s more a fact of trying to degrade her, like okay fair enough if you wanna do that in your private life then do that, but the fact that’s one of the first things he’s got her to do on video and post for the world to see just shows how messed up he is and doesn’t give a shit about her looking like an absolute mug..more fool her for allowing it to happen too..anyway he looks like a shit shag who thinks foreplay is all about the man and doesn’t care about pleasuring the woman, what a bore😴

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Apprehensivebell

Chatty Member
I don't feel sorry for her. And I think her mum is a shit mum. Imagine sending your daughter a text saying "love ya big bum 🤪" the night before she has major surgery in a foreign country known for their BOTCHED operations. My mother would be worried sick and wouldn't be larking around in my inbox with jokes especially hours before my surgery. Any good mum wouldn't be able to stomach a joke if their child was half way across the world, alone and having surgery. Especially in a dodgy country like Turkey. Couldn't she afford an easyJet and stay with her daughter for a few days?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I find it funny that young women today are exercising and getting surgery to obtain the bum and thighs I've spent my life trying to diet and exercise away.

It's funny how fashions change.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
C'mon guys. Jess is living every girl's dream, licking some syphillis ridden z-lister's arsehole on social media, getting cement injected into her arse and tweaking her face until she looks like Jessica Alvez. Grow the fuck up you pig thick cretin, he'll drop you as soon as the next young chick catches his eye and all you'll be left with is a complete lack of dignity and several doses of the clap.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

QueenBeeofProsecco

After an absolute horrendous day where I quite honestly contemplated throwing myself out the window at work, this thread title really made my day.
😂😂🙌

One can hope he's banged up abroad but most likely he's hiding in his bedroom at home, wondering what bullshit lie to come up with next.

He's such an odious little cunt, truly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42