Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsthestory89

Also not slagging Tom jewel atall but never understood how working with a. Company that’s products are affordable is gonna make sure she pays her bills? Like how much commission can she possible be making ? This is a genuine question
Anything between 20-40 percent of the sale. It might increase if she hits certain targets. I would be thinking a couple of hundred pounds a week. I could be undervaluing ofcourse.

maeve87

Me either!!! That was the comment that made me turn on her…..I just could not believe as a mother you could stand by and allow that to happen. She’s actually lucky Petr walked out on her as it’s probably saved her relationship with the daughter. But that’s how selfish and self centred our Prinny Steph is. Nobody else matters!!! Not even her own flesh and blood. It’s all about the money, money, money
What happened?

Shang94

She’s never triggered over the comments about the way she treated her husband who passed aways family either. I keep harping on about that because i cannot believe she did what she did, oh wait I actually can. She’s an awful person
What did she do?

honeyimhome

I just think Steph is deluded being honest. However I do agree there is nothing wrong with her and she has a great figure, I think she dresses really well and normally looks great but she’s not a size ten on the bottom and if your going to portray yourself as a content creator, `being real’, you need to stop bullshitting others.
Exactly this! It’s the constant lies and contradictory behaviour.

I don’t think she helps herself by wearing tight leggings and crop tops. But I think she does this to draw attention as she loves it

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Well in Scotland they’re entitled to 30 hours a week now anyway, she will have applied for an ASN place, she will be down as vulnerable as a single parent also, so the council found allocate her more, ie school holidays.
I just seen her video about Max kicking off on the way to nursery, no wonder it’s so sad,
Anyone that thinks these kids ASN or not are genuinely happy being stuck in a nursery all day without their parents are deluded. Yes children need nursery, but not all day, every day!!
I'm in Scotland but we got 2 half days a week during summer holidays and 5 half days a week. Couldn't think of being away so much when so young. Even in summer schools here have had funding slashed so 2 half days over full summer. Must be living in wrong place. 😕 seems in my local authority there's no such thing as a ASN nursery place, madness

whatsthestory89

Or should I say I’m an amor customer and she actually HAS pissed them off - being sent a gift package a few times and then advertising another one hahahaahahha - I was trying to be nice!
FAME LOL

Also everyone on TikTok questions there sexuality … to quote steph “ it’s content guysssss”
Well thats not nice if she was getting freebies and promoting someone else, but at the end of the day she has to treat it like a business. Maybe she is getting a better deal with the other companys! Steph has always been up front that she is doing it to for her kids x

Since you’re so far up her vag, can you let Steph know that she needs to stop using the term ASD when referring to her autistic child? It’s INCREDIBLY ableist and offensive to the Autistic community as it implies it’s a disorder. They absolutely hate it, so please let her know, thanks ☺

This is coming from someone who has an Autistic child and I come from a ND family too. Although I know she likes to think she’s the only person in the world who has to deal with anything 🥴🙄
Sorry doll to hear that. I campaign for autistic awareness so i get where you are coming from. She doesnt mean any harm! She will grow and learn!

oohhthebanter

Isn’t her business out in her back garden in an out house type of thing too? I used to like her when it was her earlier videos but now she just grates on me

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
She’s also went on a few times about having a massive arse, which honestly I don’t think she has much of an ass I think she’s just broader on her bottom half and she’s bigger hips as her ass looks quite flat when you see her from a side angle in her videos etc

beefcake40

VIP Member
Yep all our imagination 😂 slow cooker meals, high protein lunches but never has time for lunch so pick n mix it is 😂
Ahhh how deluded are we all for thinking she has proper lunches. Silly us!

Stephanators* (lol), we need to set up a new thread, and for two reasons I wonder if someone else can do that please? Firstly I've never done this before so unsure how to do it and secondly, if I'm reading the liked comments correctly the most liked thread Suggestion was my own and I'm not sure if you're allowed to start a thread with your own suggestion?

Can anyone help please?

*also, it bothers me that Stephanator comes up as a suggested word on my auto populate on my phone now. Someone has been using it as humour too much. It's me. I'm someone.
I don’t know how to do it, but I think you can use your own suggestion if you won xx

whatsthestory89

Because the business asked her if she wanted to be a Brand Ambassador and sent her free products, now she's away onto another lash brand. I'd be pretty annoyed if that was my business when you see your Brand Ambassador promoting another brand the same as yours.
Ok thats unprofessional and totally out of order if correct

What campaigns is it you do?

I'm interested as a parent to 2 autistic children.
Campaigned against puzzle piece doll

AliceWondersxo

She has mentioned a lot that he’s in a private nursery at the moment and I’m sure he’s just in Monday and Friday which is why she only does packed lunch videos on those days? But when he starts his new ones it’ll be 5 days. I could be wrong.
I thought this too.