Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Singleparent789

Chatty Member
Only works 2 days a week or something self employed so probably won't qualify for a mortgage to buy him out of the rest. She will qualify for UC and child support from him... plus be able to claim back 80% of childcare costs when on UC. Not sure how much their house was worth but that developement seemed really over priced when they were building them for what you got.
That makes sense
Would she not be entitled to a marriage settlement? Again just think it doesn’t make sense when she didn’t seem worried about it before - aye also it’s her work too? Where will she work

Reactions: 1

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Same there’s always two sides to a story. Pretty telling that he’s already filed for divorce, speak about wanting rid of her asap. Something definitely up there, wonder that the tea is?
I don't know family law, but don't you have to be separated for a year before you can apply for divorce, unless it's extenuating circumstances?

toffeejelly

Yep anything for attention and admiration and a quick buck 🤦🏼‍♀️

It was incredibly sad and unfortunately it was the Steph show even then. None of his family speak to her ( ex husband who passed) and she doesn’t speak to half of her family either but she’s not the problem ofcourse. Everyone else is all envious of Princess 👸🏻 Oh and day one’s are non existent nobody lasts that long enough.
does anyone know why she doesn’t speak to them?

Mummy442

VIP Member
Also what happened to the toddler group she was opening? She did aAmazon page some random millionaire bought everything within days abs it’s all at hee house I imagine - that’s all we’ve heard
It’s suppposed to be starting after the Easter holidays. She s strangely quiet on it though? 🧐

Last edited:

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
Are you talking about Aimless Aimee? Another absolute delusional crackpot of our times. Claims she’s a single mother but is never done buying shite, never has her child, always has made up dramas and thinks she’s right.
She’s another one that claims her ex is a narcissist when in fact like our Prinny Steph, Aimee is infact the narcissist also.
Yes! 😂

• Haha

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed the post she seems to get the most likes is the max’s pack lunches. Without that the content would be dire 😂
I’m a bit of a junk and convenience food connoisseur. I grew up on “cooncil” dinners because my single mum worked full time while raising us so I’ve never been one to talk yabber on about fibre and protein and all that shite but even I am fucking shooketh at the sheer amount of absolute shite she puts in that kids lunch box.

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
Amen to this 🤣 I have naturally dark brown hair and at 16 wanted to go blonde. NEVER AGAIN. It ruined my hair and even after I dyed it back dark, it faded so quickly to the point I ended up with an awful ombré look for years.

That was the eye opener for me that dying dark hair like mines is a no go and I haven’t touched it since 😂
I was the same (or opposite? Lol) my hair’s dark blonde/light brown and I tried DESPERATELY to dye it black when I was a teenager.

A hairdresser finally broke it to me at 18 that my hair would never look good unless I wanted to dye it every 2 weeks 😭 I was gutted but it’s the truth so I just went back blonde 😂

• Haha

Singleparent789

Chatty Member
Also not slagging Tom jewel atall but never understood how working with a. Company that’s products are affordable is gonna make sure she pays her bills? Like how much commission can she possible be making ? This is a genuine question

whatsthestory89

LOL. That made me laugh. Stacey Solomon is hardly down to earth. But as a comparison, fair enough SS started off as this likeable girl next door on XFactor, young mum had her troubles with men and OH WAIT... influencing came along and she shifted her focus and became unlikeable.

I'm also not getting the KP connection either, hardly a comparison anyone would appreciate.
Hey exactly hen x the KP connection was more about having no boundaries on using your personal life for attention and fame x im not saying that in a bad way!

whatsthestory89

I am getting SERIOUS Demi Donnelly posting on her own thread vibes here...
Are you serious? 🤣 All i said was i dont have a problem with someone cashing in on fame. Thats what all influencers do? Then someone said she done alot of charity stuff and i remembered she is setting up a special nursery or something.
She might be in a new build house but the area she lives is definitely not posh! 🙈 and she’s definitely not a local celeb 😂😂
Ok i didnt know her house looks lush thats all. Think her car looked fancy aswell thats why i thought that! I thought she was a well known face cause she mentions people gossiped about her and stuff a few times on lives x

BabyG2020

That’s a bit
The woman is delusional. I honestly can't even bare to look at her face. The eyebrows, and the constant resting bitch face. I think shes a terrible mother and its no wonder her husband looked elsewhere. Can you honestly imagine living with her...bouncing around the kitchen like a crazed child full of panda pop on their way to the school disco. Whilst her poor poor little boy is just shuvved infront of an ipad whilst she films her 'content' if you can call it that. I really loved her to start with and she was relatable to parents with children on the spectrum but now it's just purely unbearable. I know from a source that she begged for Petr back and when he kicked her to the curb her narrative completely changed... she's now this strong independent single mum to a child eith autism. ( she loves a label ). Her relationship with her mum is somewhat very Norman bates and her mum has helped feed her warped mind that she is something more special than a part time hairdresser with less personality than a pack of smoked salmon.

Just had to get that off my chest. The absolute fuck wit.

And stephy boo if you're reading this I 100% agree that you need hitting around the head with a pan. It may wake you up from your pathetic delusion that you're something special when you're really not.

Peace ✌
That’s a bit harsh, about her not being a good mother.