Stephanie Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion - In a minute I'm going to absolutely, ten out of ten, be obsessed with being so bloody tired guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good grief I’ve had a scroll through tik tok, like twins. Is the thread on here called the same as I can’t find it

You can find from here

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry. Are we just letting her get away with mouthing a racial slur? People have been cancelled for much less and I really hope she just falls off the face of the earth 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry. Are we just letting her get away with mouthing a racial slur? People have been cancelled for much less and I really hope she just falls off the face of the earth 😂
I posted something yesterday re this. I don't think she's relevant enough to be publicly cancelled unfortunately. It was on her stories as well I think, rather than a proper post so I think any criticism she (rightly) got will disappear shortly and she'll have gotten away with it without many people noticing she was called out.

The hoover and mop show - bleeping hell how revolutionary I’ll look into buying after watching that 😂😂😂

• Haha
That #ad for the pic and mix. Oh my god guys, do you know know how good it is as a busy mum to have a pic and mix to pick at in the evening when you skip lunch because you're so busy guys? Also, is there ANY need to eat and speak at the same time? I dunno about her but I was taught speaking with your mouthful wasn't on, and recording yourself doing it even more so. The turtles as well. Absolute ten out of ten ultimate favourites.

Reactions: 7
That #ad for the pic and mix. Oh my god guys, do you know know how good it is as a busy mum to have a pic and mix to pick at in the evening when you skip lunch because you're so busy guys? Also, is there ANY need to eat and speak at the same time? I dunno about her but I was taught speaking with your mouthful wasn't on, and recording yourself doing it even more so. The turtles as well. Absolute ten out of ten ultimate favourites.
Haha just watched it and laughed - omg guys fizzy sweeties are my ultimate fav, they’re in.Sane, 10 out of 10 guys 😂 as she shovels them down her gob, they’re not lasting long with Steph the hoover on the go. Also you know when you’re a busy mum and you sometimes miss lunch and meals 😂 for one how would Steph know cause let’s face it she’s hardly a busy mum and two I really don’t think Stephs been missing much meals lately, now let’s be honest there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wouldn’t know what being busy was if she tried. She might think she’s busy but she’s not. Most people would love to work 2 days a week and then have your child in nursery for two days giving you lots of free time Prinny.

Reactions: 4
She wouldn’t know what being busy was if she tried. She might think she’s busy but she’s not. Most people would love to work 2 days a week and then have your child in nursery for two days giving you lots of free time Prinny.
By what I’ve heard it’s not even 2 full days. Seems like Stephs a bit shy when it comes to working. Would much rather be a kept woman hence why she’s on the look out for her next meal ticket. Apparently she thought she’d found it in Petr but he wasn’t so stupid and which by all accounts didn’t go down too well, whoops

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.