Stephanie Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me me me me! That's all I got from her last post , her little boy is sick, but it's all about how tired she is!!!

Grow up you spoilt little witch... tonsillitis is no joke,it's flaming sore. Poor Max must be all out of sorts , yet she doesn't give a duck!

Reactions: 4
I don’t even follow her but she comes up on my fyp a lot. Video this morning dancing in the gym gear is so cringe 😬 couldn’t paint a red neck on her

Reactions: 2
She has posted a story singing the song and she actually sings the N word… new low.

8739F597-7282-463B-8FC1-B71EBCE76E58.jpeg
🤯

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The story with the ‘N’ word 😤 she’s so ignorant.
And there is no water coming out of the kettle into the mug! Why would you make a tik tok pretending to pour a cuppa, why would you pretend to drink from an empty cup?! She’s bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The story with the ‘N’ word 😤 she’s so ignorant.
And there is no water coming out of the kettle into the mug! Why would you make a tik tok pretending to pour a cuppa, why would you pretend to drink from an empty cup?! She’s bizarre.
Haha someone has asked if there's even water in the kettle!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She pretends to drink from empty cups etc to make her look relaxed and cool as a cucumber. This will be triggering her now about the ‘N’ word, will be the trolls fault as usual soon enough.

Reactions: 3
‘Guys, it’s not an offensive word. It’s my absolute favourite word. 10 out of 10. I absolutely love it. Amazin. So good’

• Haha
Anyone else think the absolute / ten out of ten / ultimate favourite chat has been diluted over the past few videos almost like she's trying to stop herself saying it?

Couldn’t wait to make a tik tok about her buying her daughter £200 trainers, look at me everyone I’m so flash with the cash!!!! Why feel the need to actually put that on tik tok. Fast forward to the winter once Petr kicks her out of the house and she will be on bawling about money and bills. Just hope her cult following remember this!’ Also Not bad for working a day a week 😆

New thread

Separation and desperation give me adoration while I use the kids for exploitation

• Haha
New thread - I’m so so tired, my hair is wired, it’s all gone “Pete” tong and now I’m selling TOMM

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just like her pal Aimee, this single mama official. None of the two of them are relatable as genuine, single mothers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.