Stephanie Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she shoves those wee cakes in her mouth and proceeds to talk. £25 worth of cakes isn’t supposed to be stuffed in your mouth in one go. She’s so classless 😂I just cringe at her rough behaviour. Unsure why anyone would want her advertising their products, she certainly doesn’t make me want to rush out and buy anything.

Reactions: 2
Probably realised nobody is buying any of her shite and it’s not worth her time. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That cake video...could she be any less interested in her son! He's crying and she pays no attention until her nana checks on him 🙄

Has she no self respect??
Says she’s doesn’t want a man?
but all she does is go on about dating
Also, never wears make up? She's never without a red lip! Which is absolutely fine, but don't act like you're always slumming it because that's a blatant fib!

Hi guys

Jsut coming on, 12th time today, I’m so busy!!! sorry I haven’t been on guys. Anyway jumping on AGAIN guys just to say this, yep this is the reality guys, im totally struggling today guys, I’ve had to do a food shop. It’s Sunday guys and I’m just so shattered.

it’s been really overwhelming guys so I’m just taking a break in my motor to waste more time speaking absolute tit to you guys. I’m that busy I’ve had to eat this Almond croissant whilst I’m doing it, I really am that Fuking busy guys. God guys does food shop overwhelm anyone else - it does my guys so I film it all as it makes the process 10 times longer and me so
Fuking busy.

Urrrrgggghhhh I’ve to work tomrorow guys, 1 client tomorrow, I’m just totally struggling thank goodness for family guys.

✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi guys

Jsut coming on, 12th time today, I’m so busy!!! sorry I haven’t been on guys. Anyway jumping on AGAIN guys just to say this, yep this is the reality guys, im totally struggling today guys, I’ve had to do a food shop. It’s Sunday guys and I’m just so shattered.

it’s been really overwhelming guys so I’m just taking a break in my motor to waste more time speaking absolute tit to you guys. I’m that busy I’ve had to eat this Almond croissant whilst I’m doing it, I really am that Fuking busy guys. God guys does food shop overwhelm anyone else - it does my guys so I film it all as it makes the process 10 times longer and me so
Fuking busy.

Urrrrgggghhhh I’ve to work tomrorow guys, 1 client tomorrow, I’m just totally struggling thank goodness for family guys.

✌
Remember the almond croissants are ten out of ten. Absolute favourites.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi guys

Fuking busy.

✌
Haha 2 funny 😆 Fml though on again whinging but then reveals it’s ok it’s only one colour today (thank god) wow Steph 3 hours work maximum. She’s an absolute joke and makes a totally mockery of mothers that constantly work full time while looking after kids. Said it time and time again but her avid commenting fans must not be the full shilling if they buy into this absolute crap she spouts. Never done of shuffling take aways and crap into her mouth, the poor struggling single mum that she is

Reactions: 4
Honestly who could be bothered setting their phone up and doing some of the dances / pulling some of the faces she does for those repetitive, overused songs 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣. She is beyond desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly who could be bothered setting their phone up and doing some of the dances / pulling some of the faces she does for those repetitive, overused songs 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣. She is beyond desperate.
One minute she’s exhausted, next minute she’s dancing about trying to be sexy.

• Haha
I cringe at myself if I catch my own eye dancing in front of the mirror (just dancing around being a general melt, I haven't danced in front of a mirror with any seriousness since I was about 14 practicing Britney haha). I just cannot imagine doing it in front of my phone and uploading it not just to my personal social media but to a public platform.

I cringe at myself if I catch my own eye dancing in front of the mirror (just dancing around being a general melt, I haven't danced in front of a mirror with any seriousness since I was about 14 practicing Britney haha). I just cannot imagine doing it in front of my phone and uploading it not just to my personal social media but to a public platform.
Agreed! My internal ‘cringe-o-meter’ would bleeping explode doing half the stuff old Steph does online.

🥴🤮

Reactions: 3
Omg can you imagine watching the video back before posting it 🙈😂 I could never!!

She doesn’t read here then gives herself away moaning about tattlers what can I say hen we like to say how it is and how stupid you look these days! She’s like a yo-yo up down up down lie lie lie never stops moaning poor max being used for views shocking behaviour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.