This SingleMamaOfficial #8 'Sling it Tina, I'll whack it on the visa coz my Uncle is a schema

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made a tiktok every 2 hours today 😂 and this woman claims to have an actual job, pull the other one. Mad how many watch her videos compared to how many likes she gets on them. 21k views but only 1k likes, yet she's gained 300 followers in around 2 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh but if she has the work phone it’s fine 🤣🤣 total bullshit that her ‘Huns’ lap up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When you have a bigish account on tt you’re asked if you want your page promoted . You can use the tick-tock coins , I think instead of cashing out she uses the tiktok coins to promote her page which is the same as buying likes and follows. You get to choose which video which comments or likes or follows you want also and it happens over a number of days. 🕵️‍♀️

• Wow
She uses TikTok as a way of validating her worth, she has no friends in real life, people don’t like her. But on TikTok she can have this persona, and all those huns, who like her page and comment, make her feel important and gives her a a superior feeling, she feels that she’s famous it feeds her ego Etc, when the reality is when the video ends or she turns her lives off, no one bothers with her. Where are her friends? Most women have friends in real life, my best friend has been my friend for 40 years, since we were 11. You never see her friends, no one ever visits (apart from the hat and her dad) That speaks volumes about her, she’s a obnoxious nasty little mud toad, who in the real world isn’t liked at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve said that all along. People like her have no friends. They’re too selfish and emotionally draining. It’s all me me me me

She uses TikTok as a way of validating her worth, she has no friends in real life, people don’t like her. But on TikTok she can have this persona, and all those huns, who like her page and comment, make her feel important and gives her a a superior feeling, she feels that she’s famous it feeds her ego Etc, when the reality is when the video ends or she turns her lives off, no one bothers with her. Where are her friends? Most women have friends in real life, my best friend has been my friend for 40 years, since we were 11. You never see her friends, no one ever visits (apart from the hat and her dad) That speaks volumes about her, she’s a obnoxious nasty little mud toad, who in the real world isn’t liked at all.
Mud toad 😂😂 that’s made my morning

• Haha
And only ONE person from the whole school commented saying yeah I talk about you but only in a good way because we like your tiktoks 🤣🤣🤣. Just ONE person🤣🤣😅. Out of how many? Surely there’s more that one person that lives by her/goes to the same school, watching her TikToks🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The ones that haven’t commented are the ones that don’t like her. That speaks more volume 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So I take it Harper is now on school holidays...so will we see Aimless juggling work and childcare??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha yesterday I said we hadn't heard about the wedding in a while.....today's it's all about aunt flo coming before the wedding 👍👍 Hi Aimee

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The actual state of her this morning - why would you even get the phone out looking like a woman, I wouldn’t even want to look in the mirror looking like that let alone show my huns the state of me!!
When does Shirl twit Hat actually work? She always seems to be free to go out with The woman or look after the child any day of the week.
Im guessing it’s not often , probably last worked in 1975 by the way she did The Tramps hair!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you have a bigish account on tt you’re asked if you want your page promoted . You can use the tick-tock coins , I think instead of cashing out she uses the tiktok coins to promote her page which is the same as buying likes and follows. You get to choose which video which comments or likes or follows you want also and it happens over a number of days. 🕵️‍♀️
Really? I wondered how it worked!!

Haha yesterday I said we hadn't heard about the wedding in a while.....today's it's all about aunt flo coming before the wedding 👍👍 Hi Aimee
Oh god!! Not even seen it and I'm raging....why do we have to know every time " aunt flo" arrives?😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Yes! She's deffo doing this. Because on the "trolling" videos the likes are above 10k. I've been suspicious for ages

Yeah that’s true, she tells us her every fart as well so everyone would know if she’d seen friends or spoke to them but we’ve never heard her say anything. Why do we need to know about her periods as well? Imagine making “content” to say you’ve got your period, you need to buy a wedding present and your kid is off school & might be going out with your Mum. RIVETED I AM 🥱

• Haha
The actual state of her this morning - why would you even get the phone out looking like a woman, I wouldn’t even want to look in the mirror looking like that let alone show my huns the state of me!!
When does Shirl twit Hat actually work? She always seems to be free to go out with The woman or look after the child any day of the week.
Im guessing it’s not often , probably last worked in 1975 by the way she did The Tramps hair!!
She's an absolute woman!! And it's ok cos she " works from home"
twit hat taking harper out......cos poor kid doesn't appear to have any friends she can play out with....Happy holidays harper..watching mummy " work" and do tit toks all day🙄
And why does she think people are remotely interested in aunt bleeping flo??.....wait a minute....I've not looked at the comments but her brainless huns will be and will likely be, " so happy for her "😡😡😡

• Haha
Those nails never seem to last her five mins. Hardly a good advertisement for the business

• Haha
Yeah that’s true, she tells us her every fart as well so everyone would know if she’d seen friends or spoke to them but we’ve never heard her say anything. Why do we need to know about her periods as well? Imagine making “content” to say you’ve got your period, you need to buy a wedding present and your kid is off school & might be going out with your Mum. RIVETED I AM 🥱
Aww...she's gonna get them a nice " frame" watch someone " gift " her something now( just like they did with harper's teacher's presents!!)...sure that slate woman could rustle up somat by then!!!

Is that an actual piss take?😱

Aww...she's gonna get them a nice " frame" watch someone " gift " her something now( just like they did with harper's teacher's presents!!)...sure that slate woman could rustle up somat by then!!!

Is that an actual piss take?😱
Ignore me.....it prob is a piss take...I've just put the name in search and likely a scam🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
For shits and giggles I went back to the first thread to see when it was I first joined the troll brigade and I’m laughing because she first called out Tattle when she didn’t even have more than a page about her 🤣😂😂. If she hadn’t done that and given it Billy Big Bollocks about Women’s Aid etc thinking she was going to change the world (stop ppl talking truths about her) then it’s highly likely she may have never garnered more than a single thread 😂

• Haha
I was just gonna say about harper not playing out with friends like someone above just said, it’s weird.

For shits and giggles I went back to the first thread to see when it was I first joined the troll brigade and I’m laughing because she first called out Tattle when she didn’t even have more than a page about her 🤣😂😂. If she hadn’t done that and given it Billy Big Bollocks about Women’s Aid etc thinking she was going to change the world (stop ppl talking truths about her) then it’s highly likely she may have never garnered more than a single thread 😂
Exactly.....it all escalated from there....she literally has brought most of this on herself....I just used to read her thread as thought she was " bearable" until around the same time🤣

I was just gonna say about harper not playing out with friends like someone above just said, it’s weird.
It is weird....I know times have changed but, bloody hell...I'm sat here about to get ready for work and can hear children playing outside! So sad 😢

Exactly.....it all escalated from there....she literally has brought most of this on herself....I just used to read her thread as thought she was " bearable" until around the same time🤣

It is weird....I know times have changed but, bloody hell...I'm sat here about to get ready for work and can hear children playing outside! So sad 😢
Yeah exactly! Kids do play out and always knocking on for each other at weekends/holidays. Also I arrange to meet friends and their kids to get them out even if it just to the park etc.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.