Stephanie Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for her daughter. She's out for a day with her mum, and her mum's got her phone in her face constantly. You can see at a couple of points she's sad / annoyed about that fact.

Yes mum wants to document how pretty her daughter is, and her daughter IS a pretty young girl, I don't blame her or judge her doing that. But surely take a couple of pictures and then put the phone away for some quality time. Yes, we're only seeing a snippet of it and they no doubt had some time without the phones but why do the phones need to be there at all, except for to film "content".

Reactions: 8
She's become insufferable. Used to seem like a nice girl but constantly eye bleeping herself now. Feel sorry for her kids.

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t that long ago she was making tik tok a about being a poor struggling single mother and how she was going to have to get out of her house and how was she’s going to afford to put her daughter to uni etc etc. seems to be doing ok to me, nails done every 5 mins, eating out, take aways, fancy trainers, shopping hauls. Nothing wrong with that btw if you can afford then spend your money the way you want but a month down the road she will be pulling the heart strings crying about being a struggling single mother whilst all her followers relate to her and suck up to her. She’s more or less never works but goes on about being “exhausted” having a day to herself and all these bams jumping on telling her how much she “deserves” a day to herself. I think it’s obvious the way she’s swanning about she will be getting a fair whack in benefits that she will be using to fund her lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
She’s such a hypocrite. A day to herself, she’s always by herself.
I know, passes herself off as this struggling working mum juggling work, kids and life when reality is she hardly works, her kids are either at school or nursery and she’s hardly struggling. Try being a single mum, no help from ex or government, having to work full time with 3 young kids. She makes me laugh how she makes out she’s super mum and as for her followers “omg Steph you’re amazing mum” “omg you do so well” fml she’s just a mum like the rest of us or if I’m honest probably better off than a lot of us. Saying that she changes the narrative of her life depending which way the wind blows 😂 good luck to her I guess but just stop jumping on certain bandwagons for “content”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well we all know Peter doesn’t fancy her 😬
Petr fancies half of Aberdeen going by the rumour mill 🙊 don’t condone cheating as I think folk should just leave if they are unhappy but watching her I’m not surprised he wanted out, he must have realised very quickly once the ring was on the finger what a nightmare he’d married. She’s one big red flag for any man

Reactions: 7
someone comments on the half stripper video - send this to your ex- and she liked it? Why? Thought she doesn’t care thought there’s no beef

Reactions: 5
The woman needs to get some dignity.

Your ex doesn’t want you, so what good would sending him that video do? 😂 Honestly, I’ve never EVER given any man the time of day who’s proved that he doesn’t want me. I’ve got more pride than that.

She’s honestly so cringe

Reactions: 10
someone comments on the half stripper video - send this to your ex- and she liked it? Why? Thought she doesn’t care thought there’s no beef
Why would she send it anyway? It's not like the ex would be like "oh wow she's now got a chance with a dreamboy, ive missed out there". 😂 The guy was simply polite enough to make a tiktok when she asked him to. Same way famous folk are polite enough to take photos with people they meet. Just because they do doesn't mean they're suddenly friends, or have a chance, and I VERY much doubt the guy was the one who asked to make it.

I just don't see what the point of their comment is... God her Stephanators are strange. 😂

Reactions: 5
Why would she send it anyway? It's not like the ex would be like "oh wow she's now got a chance with a dreamboy, ive missed out there". 😂 The guy was simply polite enough to make a tiktok when she asked him to. Same way famous folk are polite enough to take photos with people they meet. Just because they do doesn't mean they're suddenly friends, or have a chance, and I VERY much doubt the guy was the one who asked to make it.

I just don't see what the point of their comment is... God her Stephanators are strange. 😂
She loves herself that much she probably does think her ex would feel like that.

She said she used to send Petr sexy videos when he was offshore to keep things ‘alive’. Obviously had the opposite effect on the poor guy. What does she think these guys watch at night 🤣🤣🤣🤣😢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Petr must have pissed her off again…. here come the ‘what a tit husband’ videos again. Never used to let her eat. But cut her hair so he’s still a hero.

Reactions: 2
Petr must have pissed her off again…. here come the ‘what a tit husband’ videos again. Never used to let her eat. But cut her hair so he’s still a hero.
I know it's probably going to be made out as being "content" that these videos are being made, but I find the "I don't care anymore" videos a bit disingenuous as well. Surely if you genuinely were over it, and didn't care... you wouldn't be so bothered as to make a video.

Reactions: 2
So Stephs recent post of her with Max and she says “it’s very rare now that she (Lily) gives her enough attention and affection” (yes exact words) omg who’s the child and who’s the adult. Her daughter is supposed to be giving her the attention and affection, surely that’s the mums job 😂 Narcissist mother right there

Reactions: 8
So Stephs recent post of her with Max and she says “it’s very rare now that she (Lily) gives her enough attention and affection” (yes exact words) omg who’s the child and who’s the adult. Her daughter is supposed to be giving her the attention and affection, surely that’s the mums job 😂 Narcissist mother right there
Couple of times she double checked the camera was still on her as well... 🙄

God just take the video and cuddle your kid on your own.

Think he’s going five days from august when he gets his full funding, fair play because they’re all entitled to that many hours.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.