Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zigzag30

I just commented that it’s quite rude that she keeps talking over the girl next to her and got blocked 🤣 sassy bitch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Spanor511

VIP Member
Max must nearly be 5. I bet she’s still putting him to bed at 6/7 to get a break from him. No wonder he’s up so early. Why does she insist on treating him like a toddler. Get him outside running about after his dinner. There’s only so long any child can sleep. He’s not a baby.

azura81

VIP Member
Oh gosh isn’t she up herself !!

beefy it’s the fact you use a slimming filter then bullshit about your size

blame the studio light all you want but what’s your excuse for the video with you and Aimee ? You looked shite there

she doesn’t care if she made a loss on this trip she loves herself soooo much and thinking she was being watched by loads is enough for her ego

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
I probably will get hate for asking this, but genuinely how much money would she be banking doing what she is doing with half a million followers? Like would it be possibly to make making several hundreds of thousands? Millionaire status? Sorry if thats miles off the reality
You’ll find out in July when she publishes her accounts on companies house 😉

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She has just read out someones name & then their street on live, what a riot of a lassie!

• Wow
  • Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Looking at the ‘most liked’ posts on her threads for stuff for the Wiki and found this on thread 5 😂 aye we’ll crack the jokes Steph

View attachment 3026790
Aye you've done a grand job of that with your slimming filter, smoothing filter and teeth whitening filter...let's not mention the Botox and lip filler! She's such a great example of loving yourself as you are 🫶

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Is she at the Icelandic branch of BPerfect? It’s roasting and she’s got her thick tights and boots on
---
Her smile isn’t reaching her eyes, wonder who pissed on her chips? Didn’t get the adulation she so desperately craves…?

View attachment 3017053
Nahhh why does brendan look like a vietnam war vet whose lost his shit after coming back from years in the jungle 🤣🤣im decked🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m normally a lurker on this thread but this is too ridiculous. How can she say there isn’t a filter or smoothing on this when her wrinkles literally appear and disappear throughout. Her whole cheeks and nose is blurred. There’s no way someone is that dim to think otherwise!

Attachments

Max must nearly be 5. I bet she’s still putting him to bed at 6/7 to get a break from him. No wonder he’s up so early. Why does she insist on treating him like a toddler. Get him outside running about after his dinner. There’s only so long any child can sleep. He’s not a baby.
I'd love to see how different he is with Petr because she does baby him, he's school age now she should be putting steps in place to help him be more independent. I seen one of the SEN mums tik tok that she'd got a cereal dispenser to help her son put together his own breakfast and the wee lad was clapping himself with excitement that he managed it. Why does she do nothing like that with him, phone fucking and clapping back is her main priority. Even Katie Price is a better mother to Harvey.

toppy02

VIP Member
Almost £150 for some cheap tat that isn’t even hemmed properly no thanks.. I pay less than that for my ever growing teens Nike tracksuits. That monstrosity she has on looks like it would fall apart after one wash! Seen better quality on SHEIN and Temu

Right so Steph is in a small and medjum.. so I’ll need an XXXS then and that’ll fit my size 10 ass 🙄

There’s going to be so many complaints and returns about sizing since she can’t tell the truth

For legal reasons she can only sell 100.. if that’s not some weird red flag 🚩 I don’t know what is 😂

Peaches don’t waste your money primark do some fabulous men’s joggers for £5 get yourself down there instead
All the Huns going into meltdown to be the first one tearing about Tasco in a Stephanie Vavron tracksuit hahaha 🤣 I really do worry about people now a days 😂

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
So this photo shoot was done two weeks ago
And this video was done in past week and the lying twat claims she never uses slimming filters. Aye ok you fuking dick. You Huns may be blind but those who live in the real world and not lala land can see through your bullshit. Its actually two different people
Oh my god, look at her legs 😂😂😂😂 they look like cartoon legs

And yeah, I feel genuinely sorry for her gullible followers if they can’t see she manipulates everyone and everything in her life

IMG_3205.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Spanor511

VIP Member
Aw just fk off VAV they don't even like ye but u and rat features cole should get together and make wee rat babies! Canny fkn stand they 2 either! I seen a comment from them the other day that poor woman who can't have a baby and they 2 twats talking about their "struggles" the only struggle they have is they don't have a fkn cock! my friend is desperate for a baby she's starting IVF soon and these 2 just can't be happy with the 3 they have!
Couldn’t agree more with this. Abbie never struggled when she had a cock getting her pregnant. It’s a struggle because you both have Fannie’s ya pair of roasters. The fact they were given one shot free on the NHS makes me sick. There’s people out there needing treatment for cancer and having to wait months but cunts like they two think they’re hard done by. Cole wants a baby but doesn’t want to have sex with a man. Use a fucking Turkey baster. Oh but she doesn’t want to carry it either…..cue the NHS spending thousands implanting Abby who already has two poor kids living in their circus. Disgusting

• Heart

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
I have popcorn in the cupboard for the day Petr moves his girlfriend into his house or he gets married again 🤣😆😬 then she will have something to cry about. Fancy sharing the married name 👀

maybe what’sthestory or what ever they are called could let us know what’s happening with Petr!!

• Haha