Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toppy02

VIP Member
She’s just such a “me, me, me” talks sorry shouts over people, cuts them off and repeats what they say. She was completely bossing those people around last night you could see in Brendan’s face he was coming to the end of his tether with her, she must be exhausting to deal with. So loud, aggressive and doesn’t know how to control or conduct herself. She’s supposed to be a near on 40 year old “business woman” my ass she’s a QVC benefit scrounger that can’t conduct herself with an ounce of grace or professionalism

Reactions: 20

azura81

VIP Member
break the TT shop 😂😂 aye with your fat ass
Unreal how up herself she is ! Sells a few bottles of liquid shite and thinks she is seller of the year

• Haha

azura81

VIP Member
IMG_2821.jpeg

Her name being her ex husbands

these are too funny tonight ! She is struggling
Sure sure … anything to get a sale , you said it yourself beefy you are worried they won’t sell

• Haha
I'd love to see how different he is with Petr because she does baby him, he's school age now she should be putting steps in place to help him be more independent. I seen one of the SEN mums tik tok that she'd got a cereal dispenser to help her son put together his own breakfast and the wee lad was clapping himself with excitement that he managed it. Why does she do nothing like that with him, phone fucking and clapping back is her main priority. Even Katie Price is a better mother to Harvey.
I do this with my boy, I leave a cup of milk for him to pour too and you’d think hes just been told he’s won the lottery 🤣 I always let him pick his own meals, own clothes (within reason) when I ask him to go get his shoes he will and attempt to put them on himself. He can’t talk, has limited understanding and is nowhere near his age bracket in development but I’m putting in so much graft for his independence and it’s paying off. Thunder thighs doesn’t work and has all the time on her hands to do all this with Max but she’d rather fuck off to find a latest shag or promote her discounted blush, horrible bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 19

SwishSwing

VIP Member
I just find it so bizarre she's putting her ex husbands name on everything. Any and all success and it's come with his name, despite them already being separated before she signed the majority of the contracts.

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
She has bought a very big house in the country
Look do I need to go pay my £3.95 to the Scottish land registry to prove your wrong? All the owners details are there. Stop with the she’s “bought”. Paying someone else’s mortgage does not mean she has bought anything. And as for it being a very big house. Darling, my home is bigger than that and actually so is another of my houses that I own so if we are going to swing balls - mine are bigger oh and I don’t have any mortgages. All paid for, mostly because I rented out my properties and the rent paid the mortgages.

Anyway back to talking in simple terms. Vav is buying month to month access to a property to live in. It’s called RENTING!

Right where’s my coffee!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tigerwhocametotea

There was so many highlights, the Deliverance cabin in the woods for a first date, the hair pleating, the bossing him about constantly, the River Tems, Dunblane Hydro set up on the bench. Oh and my all time favourite was the getting full make up on and dress up to sit in the house on Halloween.
Don’t forget Malmaison when some deranged fans saw her in the wild and slashed her tyres 😂

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Choose Peace over Chaos

Choose proposing to dying men to inherit their death benefit, pension and life insurance

Choose stealing charity money TWICE

Choose shagging wee boys in wooden huts the first time you meet him

Choose getting pumped aff Churchy in his Corsa

• Haha

Amanda90

Oh please try and get Rylan back Beefy. That would be some cracking content lol. Rylan walking into pip mansion with the phone set up for the reunion playing “guess who’s back, back again, shadys back” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

kitkat12

If she was smart she would have written something like ‘if you’re not going abroad this year’ or ’our weathers so crap but you still want that sunkissed look‘ instead she has to be condescending and have her superiority complex rip out of her. Never seen a worse ’influencer’ 🤣🤣🤣 she’s fucking dire

here4bants!

VIP Member
Little miss “I don’t use filters” getting outed by her colour changing food again 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

toppy02

VIP Member
Knocked back by Petr again?

(This mornings video)
Nothing will have happened she said in the comments she can’t face coming on and needs time. She’s doing this so all the Huns come out of the woodwork and check her page to see if she’s “ok” but she’s at it to reel them all in for her launch on Tuesday. I thought she’d either do a big Max post or a crying one this weekend to reel them all in.

Reactions: 18

zigzag30

I just commented that it’s quite rude that she keeps talking over the girl next to her and got blocked 🤣 sassy bitch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18