Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Nah there ain't no way an almost 40 year old auld Maw of two has just used the word REEM, in the year of our lord 2024.

Ain't no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Was in the nail bar earlier and was listening in to 2 lassies in their twenties chatting, one of them said 'did you see the joggie suit for 100 quid' and the other lassie said 'aye and did you see her arse trying to eat it' 😂😂😂😂didn't even need too ask. Everyone's talking about you for the wrong reasons beefy. #pinchme

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Briar_rose

VIP Member
BPerfect is genuinely a fucking MLM

All these bampots hawk shite to their followers, whilst having to work packing boxes to earn their name on a bottle.

MJ will be dropkicking Vav for her uplevel soon

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember she used to film him coming in her front door. 🤣🤣🤣
There was so many highlights, the Deliverance cabin in the woods for a first date, the hair pleating, the bossing him about constantly, the River Tems, Dunblane Hydro set up on the bench. Oh and my all time favourite was the getting full make up on and dress up to sit in the house on Halloween.

• Haha
I wish we could’ve had a Tattle watch party for this car crash today. We could’ve played ‘take a drink every time Beefy says please or thank you’. Oh wait, no. We’d be sober.

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
On the bperfect page and the lassie making the video describes the blush as terracotta 😭 aye cause that's just what ye think wen doing yer make up make me look like a fkn plant pot

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Joanne Robertson kobine got it right :
“People need to remember that being famous on TikTok is like being rich in Monopoly.. it simply isn’t real”.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Ye have yer pish flaps out for any guy who shows ye a bit of attention ffs and pity u don't give your non verbal child the privacy he deserves!!! Funny how all the questions end with the same 'x' everytime. Imagine being that sad of a bastard ye sit online asking yourself questions 🤣 cringing for ye beefy
“i want that part of my life to be private” says the slapper who couldn’t wait to upload her shed in the woods videos she paid for to get pumped on a first date 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Scotblock

VIP Member
She’s openly admitted before that she’s thick. Because that’s what she is……….THICK. She has a very low intelligence and that’s proven in the way she speaks and conducts herself. It has nothing to do with dyslexia and everything to do with her being of a low IQ. She can’t even speak without using the F word every two words. And as for “success” your success is time limited Vav. Calm doon hen your not Elon Musk. You had a boxroom hairdresser cutting about three cuts a week before all this.

Reactions: 22

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She really does have a wanky quote for every occasion

IMG_3301.jpeg

She surely doesn’t think her fence coater blush and 100 prison wear tracksuits will make her as big as Coca Cola 😭

• Haha

kitkat12

She’s such a rude, ill rared skank. That video of her asking BPerfect staff to put her blush on is one of the rudest things I’ve seen. ‘PUT MY BLUSH ON!’ I’m sure they must fucking ate her, I know I would if she was coming to my place with her entitlement and airs of grandeur. Fucking ming

• Wow

here4bants!

VIP Member
So what about all the other videos that BPerfect done in Ibiza in natural lighting where she looks nothing like she does on her page? What she doing to blame there? Steph you’re a fuking liar, you lie about everything. You ALWAYS use a filter, your are not a size 12, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE is jealous of a narcissistic bitch with nae pals and an over priced rented gaff so take your ugly space raider head out your fat arse and get back to reality. And while we’re at it get your nails fixed as they look absolutely disgusting

• Heart