Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
She’s openly admitted before that she’s thick. Because that’s what she is……….THICK. She has a very low intelligence and that’s proven in the way she speaks and conducts herself. It has nothing to do with dyslexia and everything to do with her being of a low IQ. She can’t even speak without using the F word every two words. And as for “success” your success is time limited Vav. Calm doon hen your not Elon Musk. You had a boxroom hairdresser cutting about three cuts a week before all this.

Reactions: 22

Lrkn27

VIP Member
It’s definitely Rylan. I watched her live when she was saying he’s the only guy that’s ever made her feel secure in herself etc etc. yawn!
yet she humiliated him at every turn, even got Nana Mink involved as well. He would be beyond stupid to go back there. His mum still hangs about her lives & comments like a wee desperate hun, if some trollop treated my son the way she treats men, the last thing i would be doing is still giving her the time of day!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Lily's no gonna get into uni because she's never there. My oldest is in her last year at uni and they take into account everything ie grades and attendance.
it's fine lilys taking over her blush and tracky empire thats what shes doing it all for💀

oh and the care of max eventually 💰

no schooling needed

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Looking at the ‘most liked’ posts on her threads for stuff for the Wiki and found this on thread 5 😂 aye we’ll crack the jokes Steph

IMG_3327.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Staph's lies for the poster who was asking

Put her wedding dress on and said if she got so many likes her husband would agree to renew the vows. Naw he hates you hen, he moved out in a matter of weeks.

She has a dairy allergy while shoving cheese and cream in her fat gob.

Someone put a nail in hers/Harley's motor

She had a stalker.

Police took fingerprints and she lied about the reason.

She loves Taylor Swift. Never heard her listen to a single song before the concert.

She's a hairdresser. No you had 2 clients- Mad Pam and Nana when she wasn't out chasing the boys.

That She's an Autism advocate. No words needed.

Donating beauty products to a school.

She spoke to a suicidal guy from Tinder all night and saved his life.

She got left on an plane. And they took the stairs away.

And to finish all her daft obsessions which last for two minutes - cold water therapy, flipcharts, boxing, running, walking, pt, iced coffee, monster.

Anyone got any more to add?

• Heart
  • Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Just when you think the cunt can’t be anymore of a prick, she does that. Buy my blush so I can have money to go on holiday and live my life, but you can’t afford a holiday so buy my blush so it looks like you’ve been on holiday.
oh go fuck your self you condescending piece of shit.
She needs cancelling.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She could come on & call the huns a bunch of cunts & they would still say “she didn’t mean it badly” 😂 they are all fried!

• Haha