Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that the thread has been linked to Katie price because of the title 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hair Ad or OnlyFans Ad? 🤣🤣
Was just coming to post about this "ad"...

If I was Voduz I wouldn't be happy with the "really bleeping up my day" background music, or her saying it took two hours when she thought it would only take 30 mins. No matter that she puts in the comments it's amazing, if I was scrolling through and saw that (regardless of knowing Vav at all), I'd see it and go "oh so its not very good then is it" and wouldn't buy it.

Some advert.

Also excellent thread title 👏🏽

Wtf have I just watched!
Acting like a mad looney. Saying that’s how she always is, funny that when she’s on live with dam Sam and his mum she was sitting all shy, hardly taking like butter wouldn’t melt. Can clearly switch between these multiple personalities

Absolute bollocks even my newborn photos of my kids are edited. No professional photographer would allow raw images to be used in a marketing campaign

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tells her kids to embrace who they are while she is on the internet filtering duck out herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello, thanks for the new thread. Size 12 (I can measure myself on the internet without cutting myself in half if you want) arse parked while I wait for my blush being delivered.
---
(Jokes re blush)

• Haha
Reactions: 7