Stephanie Vavron #43 Big Vavs desperation continues.The only ADHD shes got is Another Desperate Hoe Deficiency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vav - the outfit looked awful as was your dancing !! Don’t give a toss what size you are !
The only one who cares about your size is you !
You are the one triggering your followers when you bullshit about it !

OWN IT !!
Body confidence

Reactions: 11
Omg… not DINYELL liking and replying (nicely and agreeing) to comments from abergal and Ashleigh on the video about vav 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said the other week it was all closing in for one woman.. I think it’s emz

I’m sure she will be shitting herself from dastardly and muttley

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not her in the comments claiming to be wearing two body suits because the sparkly monstrosity is too big for her 🙈 is she for real. 😦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He’s live, and dastardly is in watching.
SO.. she is ignoring her kids while watching a guy live ignoring his kids 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok is there anything on this earth more annoying that big vavs dance moves and the stupid face she pulls as she is doing them?

also what is she wearing ???? 🙈

god her big giveback to society is taking videos of a concert incase “someone couldn’t get tickets” jeeeeeez your great WHAT would we do without you ? 🙄🙄🙄🙄 absolute moron!!

• Haha
Not her in the comments claiming to be wearing two body suits because the sparkly monstrosity is too big for her 🙈 is she for real. 😦
She has severe body dysmorphia at this stage.

Also, no invite to Danielles big return to Aberdeen party?

• Haha
She could be in her post Max size 6 gym era and she’d still look awful.. the jumpsuit itself looks cheap and tacky and the bodysuit underneath doesn’t go with it

I can see what look she was going for but she just missed the mark. She could have gone to hobbycraft and taken a glue gun and glitter to her Mooslover jumpsuit and looked a lot better

Please tell me this nearly 40 year old isn’t stomping aboot her hoose with a Taylor Swift lanyard on 😂😂 Get a bleeping grip and get that horrendous outfit in the bin ya massive fanny!!

I actually like the sound of silly prices 😂 Who wants PRIZES in a cost of living crisis anyway 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Please tell me this nearly 40 year old isn’t stomping aboot her hoose with a Taylor Swift lanyard on 😂😂 Get a bleeping grip and get that horrendous outfit in the bin ya massive fanny!!

I actually like the sound of silly prices 😂 Who wants PRIZES in a cost of living crisis anyway 😂
PRICES 💀💀💀😂

• Haha

She looks much thinner in this video than the coloured one (same outfit/song) last night I think?

Reactions: 4

The only one playing games here is her. Trying to act the big I am. I wouldn’t spit on her if she was lying on a gutter. But as they karma is a witch and can’t wait for this witch to get hers

Reactions: 5
Has she not done this before? Or I've got dejavu. She can't handle being called out. I really don't think this is the 'career' for her. You've gotta take the rough with the smooth and she can't even take the smooth 😏

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.